Gold Gold Daily Video, October 03, 2022

Hi Sive
thanks for all your insights in this week's reports.

re: Overbought/Oversold on your charts
I downloaded the DOSC indicator for MT4 from the forum some time ago but have never been able to plot it on to the chart like you show in your videos. When applying the indicator it appears in a section on it's own at the bottom of the chart.

Anybody have any suggestions?
thanks

Here an interesting video on money printing, macroeconomics and social changes by Charlie Munger observed during his lifetime. Some very smart statements and reflections there. Maybe enjoyable for someone here in this forum:

Hi Sive
thanks for all your insights in this week's reports.

re: Overbought/Oversold on your charts
I downloaded the DOSC indicator for MT4 from the forum some time ago but have never been able to plot it on to the chart like you show in your videos. When applying the indicator it appears in a section on it's own at the bottom of the chart.

Anybody have any suggestions?
thanks

Everything is correct my friend. DOSC should be in the section. On my chart you see Oscillator Predictor.
They are the same by signals generating moment but show signal in different manner. If DOSC shows OB/OS signal when it hits historic max/min, Osc. Predictor shows the price on the chart, when this happens.

HERE is how to use DOSC Properly
And here is a bit about Osc Predictor

thanks for the links Sive,
the Osc Predictor is that a paid for indicator? If so can it still be purchased do you know?
thanks

thanks for the links Sive,
the Osc Predictor is that a paid for indicator? If so can it still be purchased do you know?
thanks
It depends on your trading platform. If you use MT4 - send me the PMessage and we find the solution.

Back