• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Does anyone know who is behind this EA?
The web site looks very amateurish and I doubt that it is PayPal verified as there is no drop-down to pay by PayPal. I tried to pay one cent but PayPal refused.
$400 is a lot to risk if this is not 100% genuine.... but if it is genuine then the results appear good.
Juris

Just an observaton. The account has grown by about 1000 % and is still trading the same lot sizes. So I guess it either has no money management or they are useing some REALLY extreme settings for it. I'd like to know which is the case. Doe's anyone know? Tim

SCAM! SCAM! - If you look at the alleged statement you will see that all the dates of closed transactions are out of sequence. I guess the guy got muddled up when he wa photo shopping the results. Also, on the web page, which is clearly a poorly adapted free template, what is with the "Led Zeppelin" albumn cover as a contact button ??? What is the guy smoking ?? Stay well away!

Szendro, I don't agree with what you are saying regarding the closed trades. I have been watching this statement over last three days. The open trades yesterday evolved from beginning of trend to the close while the trades were showing open all day. At least for trading activity on March 7 and 8, they were legitimate trades.

Strange that vendor has Plimus as payment processor. Two months ago Plimus stopped processing forex. I wonder how we can pay for this. I wrote to vendor, but there not been any reply.

Just bought the EA and set it up on my VPS.
Hoping to see the same trades as in performance test ... I'll keep you posted.

fxuma

Hello Joaobucks it is true that some of the trades are in correct chronological sequence but many are completely jumbled up. Normally the time order in a statement is given by the time the trade is closed but this can vary with broker. I cannot think of any legitimate explanation why trades in the statement should be out of sequence by both the open time and the close time. Because you are studying the statement I guess you are considering buying this EA (if you can!!!) and I just tender a friendly word of caution.
From a psyschological point of view, you have to wonder what was going through the vendors mind when he decided to use the Led Zeppelin albumn cover as an icon for the contact button but does not actually tell you that it is the contact button. I only found it by accident. You say that you cannot pay for the EA using the method the vendor stipulates. If the vendor is serious you would expect him/her to present the product in the best way possible. If you do find a way of purchasing it may be an idea to ask the vendor to send you an email to confirm refund guarantee first. I hope these observations prove useful.

At first, Led Zeppelin is nice music for one and for others not. Don't say much about the technical potential of person who likes the music.
About Forex EA vendors, some vendors are real commercial institutes, very nice website, very good story, presenting nice stuff what to buy, but no working EA. There are thousants of them. So website tells nothing about EA performance.
Yes website is very simple of mql45, but if you look to the statement of live account, it's making profit. The thing about chronological sequence looks like the ticket numbers. Strange but if you follow the trades from open to close and look to the chart of the pair it goes as it is. So"photoshopping" is no option. Trades must be real.
Anyhow I will follow this EA with big interest.

Back