777trades.com a new scam website

stopscammer

Recruit
i was taken for a ride by this 777trades.com , someone called Sam called me and i tried out the forex auto trade system. it made me lost 15% in the first month. After my complain, they ask me to trade UK cfd stocks .... but cannot find a suitable broker for me to use... then now they want me to manually trade HK stocks. what the hack... they are taking me for a ride ...

they are now changed their scam website to 777research.com beware of this company. they hardsell and never deliver. One tactic is they will show you very impressive Gold mt4 results but after you joined, they will just do forex churning under their ib to earn your commission. everyone beware!

Pésima experiencia con este proveedor de señales, tras contratar un paquete de 3 meses.

La primera semana llegaban las 2-3 señales diarias prometidas con un 50% de acierto aproximadamente, pero con el paso de los días las señales iban siendo menos o ninguna por día aparte de ser todas ellas fallidas porque siempre tocaban SL. Por favor, revisen bien las opiniones e infórmense sobre ellos, son un fraude, sino perderán el dinero del paquete que compren a parte de las pérdidas obtenidas en las operaciones que abran.

Pésima experiencia con este proveedor de señales, tras contratar un paquete de 3 meses.

La primera semana llegaban las 2-3 señales diarias prometidas con un 50% de acierto aproximadamente, pero con el paso de los días las señales iban siendo menos o ninguna por día aparte de ser todas ellas fallidas porque siempre tocaban SL. Por favor, revisen bien las opiniones e infórmense sobre ellos, son un fraude, sino perderán el dinero del paquete que compren a parte de las pérdidas obtenidas en las operaciones que abran.
Abra un nuevo hilo en la carpeta scam junto con los detalles de su problema con ellos.

I'd similar experience. In less than 1 month i lost 75% of the capital. I ask them to refund my money for their service and they refused. What a scam. They are a group of people sitting just to convince people and then that's it.
beware of this company. Such a fraud...

Completely False. I have personally taken the services from 777 Trades. I have very good experience there, they helped me learn the tactics and tricks of Forex Markets, with there support I was making 32-34% average returns. Now with there learning I have been able to increase my returns to 59% monthly. You can see the proofs. Just don't talk rubbish about a company.

If you listen to the crowd, they might scatter you but if you are serious then can surely make the profits which people just dream of, its worth at least giving it a try.

Completely False. I have personally taken the services from 777 Trades. I have very good experience there, they helped me learn the tactics and tricks of Forex Markets, with there support I was making 32-34% average returns. Now with there learning I have been able to increase my returns to 59% monthly. You can see the proofs. Just don't talk rubbish about a company.

If you listen to the crowd, they might scatter you but if you are serious then can surely make the profits which people just dream of, its worth at least giving it a try.

You are definitely part of this company. I'm one of the similar victim of this 777research. They are scam 100%. They will show you their office setup, explain about their team blah blah blah. The result is I lost 50% + of my investment in less than 2 weeks. They took 599$ advance for 3 months for their service. What a trap. Don't fall in.

Absolutely not my friend just because you made losses, doesn't mean the company is bad. Can show you my portfolio and contract agreement as well. They helped recover huge losses and now making pretty good returns. I am a premium client of Their investing over 100k and working out great for me.

Absolutely not my friend just because you made losses, doesn't mean the company is bad. Can show you my portfolio and contract agreement as well. They helped recover huge losses and now making pretty good returns. I am a premium client of Their investing over 100k and working out great for me.

:);):)

Agreed.
You are aware that a lot of people losing with this or that company - it is not a proof to anything about the company itself.
If you could kindly provide us with evidence - Because as for now - i am not convinced.

Back