777trades.com a new scam website

Completely False. I have personally taken the services from 777 Trades. I have very good experience there, they helped me learn the tactics and tricks of Forex Markets, with there support I was making 32-34% average returns. Now with there learning I have been able to increase my returns to 59% monthly. You can see the proofs. Just don't talk rubbish about a company.

If you listen to the crowd, they might scatter you but if you are serious then can surely make the profits which people just dream of, its worth at least giving it a try.
Prove!!!

Absolutely not my friend just because you made losses, doesn't mean the company is bad. Can show you my portfolio and contract agreement as well. They helped recover huge losses and now making pretty good returns. I am a premium client of Their investing over 100k and working out great for me.
Prove!!

You are definitely part of this company. I'm one of the similar victim of this 777research. They are scam 100%. They will show you their office setup, explain about their team blah blah blah. The result is I lost 50% + of my investment in less than 2 weeks. They took 599$ advance for 3 months for their service. What a trap. Don't fall in.
correct ,
This is scammer company . This company real name is 777 Trades Research services . Due to there scam . 777research.com ban by Malaysian Legal Authority . They are using Tradeofy.com website to continue scam with Malaysian and Singapore peoples and show you their office setup. But due to scam Tradeofy website closed and they will use new website to continue scam.

Use this link https://www.indorepolice.org/cyber-crime.php to register you complain about scam

They are scammers of a different type at 777research.com. Not the ones who disappear as soon as they receive your money. They continue to push you to upgrade to their higher packages saying that the package you have does not provide all the perfect signals.

They gave me some theoretical knowledge. So thank you for this. But their calls (entry values, take profits, stop loss) are not adjusted customer's profile and platform (although they constantly state it).

Their most popular excuse when you loose is "Don't worry Mr., we will take more profit in next calls".

They are continuously changing phone numbers. Probably at the time of you are reading this, their numbers are different already.

+91 99261 00791 (number is not available any longer), +91 82699 38740, +91 6232 881 943 (nickname Daniel)
+91 73890 90438 (nickname Joseph)
+91 72250 77975 (nickname Ravi, number is not available any longer)

Their business strategy is to sell **** for big money and playing with human's psychology that "valuable product can not cost low".

They are scammers of a different type at 777research.com. Not the ones who disappear as soon as they receive your money. They continue to push you to upgrade to their higher packages saying that the package you have does not provide all the perfect signals.

They gave me some theoretical knowledge. So thank you for this. But their calls (entry values, take profits, stop loss) are not adjusted customer's profile and platform (although they constantly state it).

Their most popular excuse when you loose is "Don't worry Mr., we will take more profit in next calls".

They are continuously changing phone numbers. Probably at the time of you are reading this, their numbers are different already.

+91 99261 00791 (number is not available any longer), +91 82699 38740, +91 6232 881 943 (nickname Daniel)
+91 73890 90438 (nickname Joseph)
+91 72250 77975 (nickname Ravi, number is not available any longer)

Their business strategy is to sell **** for big money and playing with human's psychology that "valuable product can not cost low".
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back