RESOLVED - Fake slippage by exness blows my account

ad9033

Recruit
Hello
I just got scammed by exness fake slippage
The nfp news just came this friday and my sl was already hit i was watching the spread too they were normal 2 pips at first when my sl was hit but they didnt closed them and later closed them 50 pips later and blown my 55 dollar trading account i want exness to resolve this issue
Account no 24081816
Screenshot_20221202-184027_MetaTrader 4.jpg

Hello
I just got scammed by exness fake slippage
The nfp news just came this friday and my sl was already hit i was watching the spread too they were normal 2 pips at first when my sl was hit but they didnt closed them and later closed them 50 pips later and blown my 55 dollar trading account i want exness to resolve this issue
Account no 24081816View attachment 81307
@ExnessOfficial, can we have your attention here, please?

Thanks for ur attention sir, i know they will now gave lame excuse that the volatility was high etc if my tp was hit they would close the trade right at same tp not closes on higher takeprofit and give me more profit
Hi guys,ive had similar experience with then and yes they feed you all kinds of bull,i know how you feel ive been there a many times and its not just 1Broker ive been through a lot of them,im gona attach a file to read which might help and this to me is very true as i had the oppertunity to speak to a x market maker and i was dumbfoundd by what he told me but read this and you be the judge..

SPAM ATTACHMENT REMOVED.

Dear ad9033,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced while using our platforms. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter after receiving your details. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

Thank you
The Exness Team

Dear ad9033,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced while using our platforms. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter after receiving your details. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

Thank you
The Exness Team
Exness responded a month later and i cant see my previous trades on mt4 but i have trade id of 2 out of 3 Id 607476005 and id 607476327 kindly resolve this issue

Back