• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx blocked 700$ and not giving refund

I am having an issue with a company

Anilnayak

Private
Hello myself anil trading In forex market since 2 years have seen many ups and downs it's recently when i become more consistent
And more disciplined as usual i added 500$ in octafx and made 1300$ around profit and withdrawn some of it i had 700$ in my trading account
When octafx blocked my account showing clause 3.11 and i respected their decision but they didn't provide me any initial deposit refund
According to. That clause they were clearly violating their own agreement when i asked refund they told you have withdrawn more than
Deposit amount so refund can't be initiated it's no where in agreement mentioned that if client withdraw more than initial deposit
Refund will not be given while blocking account and when i start to ask again again they told ur account banned under clause 4.8
Arbitrage trading which was complete bullpoo and i am here forexpeacearmy help me to get my refund back of 700$ plsss
@OctaFX Rep if u really legit provide my refund and letss settle here i won't drag it otherwise i have ur all illegal practice proof in india
ED RECENTLY BLOCKED OCTAF. FOR THEIR MALICIOUS PRACTICE

I am attaching below some of proofs to crosscheck my account and everything plshelp me guys

@Saima Noreen also facéd same problem Pinto pin they gave partial refund to him to refer case

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-53-45-311_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-53-45-311_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-42-55-826_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-42-55-826_com.android.chrome.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-55-24-556_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-55-24-556_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-55-29-151_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-03-16-55-29-151_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 53
You can:

1) review the new rules for victims that have problems (replace the trader's court procedure):

2) write a review of the company with your experience (if you have not already done so):

3) you may also email this problem thread url link directly to octafx support email and politely encourage them to respond with evidence....and/or resolve your issue.

Looking at other similar complaints, OctaFx seems to have a pattern of cancelling profitable traders from their services. Especially when they say "you have withdrawn more than you deposited".

Thank you for the help bro i request all FPA members to reply to my thread their valuable insights about the issue let's make forex trading more secure and legit. Below i am attaching my personal space account balance which i screenshotted little earlier before Blocking my account

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-04-19-15-42-098_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-19-15-42-098_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 19
Dear Anilnayak,

We're sorry to read about your experience at OctaFX.

What happened doesn't sound indeed like the services we aim to provide, and we'll look closely into the matter with our team and get back to you shortly once we have more information about your case. You can expect more updates from us in this thread.

We appreciate your patience and want to thank you for staying with us.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Anilnayak,

We're sorry to read about your experience at OctaFX.

What happened doesn't sound indeed like the services we aim to provide, and we'll look closely into the matter with our team and get back to you shortly once we have more information about your case. You can expect more updates from us in this thread.

We appreciate your patience and want to thank you for staying with us.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
@OctaFX Rep may i know what's the update

Back