• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xPipSnager.com

General discussions of a financial company
an other 10EMA and 21EMA

NEW?
whats new is he has an indicator which can be downloaded free anyway he ask 97,00 and promised do increase the price after 200 sold , he announced about 1 1/2 weeks ago he sold 750 but price is at the same level, i am wondering why, an other simple sales trick, AGAIN?

take care
and i am sorry that it proves over again, all are just the same hyper

NEW?
whats new is he has an indicator which can be downloaded free anyway he ask 97,00 and promised do increase the price after 200 sold , he announced about 1 1/2 weeks ago he sold 750 but price is at the same level, i am wondering why, an other simple sales trick, AGAIN?

take care
and i am sorry that it proves over again, all are just the same hyper

Thanks for the HONEST opinion, it seems the review board has been flooded with very questionable 5 star reviews. Perhaps they'll post my comments as well, that should be interesting.

Still interested in this system as it was recomended by Dean Saunders, and he has been fairly honest so far. But I realy dont need anouther trading system, and my In Box has been flooded by every Forex promoter in business trying to give themselves a Christmas bonus at my expense.

Obviously his trading system is pretty good. I've seen one negative review that doesn't talk about the performance, but only speaks of how you can obtain it for free. If you can get them for free, what are they? I mean if it works, then it's worth buying, but if not, save the rest of us.

I mean if it works, then it's worth buying.

Its only worth buying if it has real value to you. Most of these simple systems are available for free, at least the knowledge and tools are.
After that its really just common sense and experience.

The real benefit is for the newer trader who hasnt done this before, and is just starting to assemble the knowledge. After you've seen a few they become redundant, they really are just common knowledge. Mostly its about building a mailing list so they can continue to sell you affiliate junk. There tends to be more money and interest in selling junk to Forex traders than in any actual trading.

well,what matters is that you are making money following the rules of a system.it is irrelevant whether the indicators are freely available or not. 4xpipsnager works period!!!

Worth it?

So i have been checking into this system as well. With the reviews above it seems that this one works. The site is great and shows proof... Would anyone else recommend it?

Thanks!
Newbie trader

Have the same question as people before me? What do you have to say about it? How did it show itself?

Back