• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company

Tajinderpal

Private
Hi Sir,

Myself Tajinder Pal Singh Brar victim from India I have a Forex Account in Tickmill Seychelles. My Tickmill wallet USD (SF303348705USD). Where is I have scammed by TickMill Ltd. Payment gateway through “Smart IndiaPay “ Its official website address is indiapaynow.com . I have scammed of Rupees 7.38 lakh INR and In Dollar 9000 USD. The Tick Mill still doesn’t credit yet to my wallet. This amount deposited by guideline of Tick Mill Ltd. Customer Services by cash deposited in Indian Bank of IDBI Bank Ltd. The Account Holder Name: “A.G Enterprises and Bank account No. 1586102000003339”. The cash deposited on Date 16-11-2022 in IDBI BANK LTD. At Branch Dasmesh Nagar ,Moga, Punjab 142001. I have proofed receipt of deposited amount 7.38 lakh INR and also physically visited their registered office of “Smart IndiaPay” located in Ambala Cantt. (Punjab) India. while there is no such of office situated here. They are running a fake office in India all this are handling by Tick mill ltd. The receipt of Bank proofed has been attached for scammed solved as soon as possible. My Tick Mill wallet account is under IB (IB93759157) they also trying to speak Tick Mill Ltd. customer care department but still they are not responding no one has hearing my problems. I humble requested to Forex Peace Army to solved this problem as soon as possible. You can visit Tickmill ltd. tickmill.com.

With Regards,

Tajinder Pal
Forex Trader
India

Attachments

• bank receipt.jpeg
    bank receipt.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Opera Snapshot_2023-01-24_214955_secure.tickmill.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-01-24_214955_secure.tickmill.com.png
    62 KB · Views: 44
  • _indiapaynow.com.png
    _indiapaynow.com.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi Sir,

Myself Tajinder Pal Singh Brar victim from India I have a Forex Account in Tickmill Seychelles. My Tickmill wallet USD (SF303348705USD). Where is I have scammed by TickMill Ltd. Payment gateway through “Smart IndiaPay “ Its official website address is indiapaynow.com . I have scammed of Rupees 7.38 lakh INR and In Dollar 9000 USD. The Tick Mill still doesn’t credit yet to my wallet. This amount deposited by guideline of Tick Mill Ltd. Customer Services by cash deposited in Indian Bank of IDBI Bank Ltd. The Account Holder Name: “A.G Enterprises and Bank account No. 1586102000003339”. The cash deposited on Date 16-11-2022 in IDBI BANK LTD. At Branch Dasmesh Nagar ,Moga, Punjab 142001. I have proofed receipt of deposited amount 7.38 lakh INR and also physically visited their registered office of “Smart IndiaPay” located in Ambala Cantt. (Punjab) India. while there is no such of office situated here. They are running a fake office in India all this are handling by Tick mill ltd. The receipt of Bank proofed has been attached for scammed solved as soon as possible. My Tick Mill wallet account is under IB (IB93759157) they also trying to speak Tick Mill Ltd. customer care department but still they are not responding no one has hearing my problems. I humble requested to Forex Peace Army to solved this problem as soon as possible. You can visit Tickmill ltd. tickmill.com.

With Regards,

Tajinder Pal
Forex Trader
India
Did you talk with customer support regarding this?
If yes then what reply did you receive from them?

we are very regret to know you that here is no one has supported to me . please help and give me a justice .

Here you go.... https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

call them for an instant answer.
Name:
Tajinderpal singh brar
E-mail:
t*****@gmail.com
Which team would you like to speak to?
English

Show more

Javed 08:44 PM
Hello. How may I help you?
Tajinderpal singh brar 08:46 PM
image.png

sir why not call back me still I am waiting .

Javed 08:50 PM
Sir, as i have been informed that your case is being checked by relevant department and i have informed the relevant department to update you regarding your case
Tajinderpal singh brar 08:51 PM
I need fast solution from your side .

I suffer from this problem last 2months .

Javed 08:53 PM
I understand you point Tajinderpal, Let them check for you and get back to you

Relevant department has been informed already
Tajinderpal singh brar 08:54 PM
how many days you needs to solved

how many times you needs already 2months gone .

Javed 08:58 PM
Sir i am not aware of the time frame however that I will put your case in the priority list for other department to get back to you once we have any updated info
Tajinderpal singh brar 08:59 PM
can you give us any proof from your priority department .
Read

Javed 09:00 PM
Sir i put priority on the account and only other department may see it

Client cannot see that unfortunately

Please allow them some time and get back to you
Tajinderpal singh brar 09:01 PM
ok
Delivered

livechat.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_campaign=secure.tickmill.com&utm_medium=referral&partner=secure.tickmill.com&utm_source=chat_window

Back