Gold Gold Daily Video, March 22, 2023

Hello Sive, I just want to get your attention to the trade of the century , should metals break new highs , keep your eyes on Palladium , it has the chance to rally to 1820 2020 and potentially higher, this is a small study without waves and price action. You might want to add it to your portfolio as I did. I learned a lot from you since 2015, I have been watching, following you daily and I learned a lot from you, and added on.

You were a mentor for me Sive, thank you

Attachments

• palladium ending diagonal.png
    palladium ending diagonal.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello Sive, I just want to get your attention to the trade of the century , should metals break new highs , keep your eyes on Palladium , it has the chance to rally to 1820 2020 and potentially higher, this is a small study without waves and price action. You might want to add it to your portfolio as I did. I learned a lot from you since 2015, I have been watching, following you daily and I learned a lot from you, and added on.

You were a mentor for me Sive, thank you

Hi mate, thanks for great trading setup. I also see there a big butterfly which is almost completed ;)
Suppose it will be very interesting to our forumers either. Mostly it fits well to our concept of precious metals performance.

You are most welcome, I went short today on gold after seeing silver forming this pattern, i took more confirmation and saw your analysis too.
If silver is still bullish for new highs, then perhaps support at 21.50 21.00 or double bottom, 20.30
a bearish scenario if silver broke 6th Mar lows 19.80, then it is major daily bear trend continuation, and the whole recent bullish move is simple ABC , c was ending diagonal .. will see how it develops .. Cheers.

Attachments

• silver ending diagonal 23 2023.png
    silver ending diagonal 23 2023.png
    251 KB · Views: 11
Back