Resolved: Global Prime: Withdrawal denied by AfterPrime

ramonvreinaldo

Recruit
I'm trying to request a withdrawal, but the broker has taken down their customer portal, changed their name to Afterprime and refuses to process my withdrawal request.

Attachments

• global-msg.jpg
    global-msg.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 125
Hello Ramon,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the withdrawal requests you have made with Afterprime. I have personally reviewed the chats we had with you overnight and can confirm that we have repeatedly shared instructions on how to withdraw your funds. We understand that you may have been frustrated with the process, but we want to clarify that Afterprime has not refused to process your requests.

I will attach screenshots to show this.

We understand that false accusations can be detrimental to any business, and we want to reassure you that our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We are committed to helping you retrieve your funds, and we urge you to follow the instructions we have provided. Our goal is to ensure that your experience with Afterprime is positive, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

As you may know, there has been a split of the Global Prime business, and our team has moved to Afterprime, taking certain clients with us. We are pleased to inform you that our portal will be going live this week, and you can request a withdrawal from there. Alternatively, you can follow the instructions we have provided to withdraw your funds.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing you with a professional, optimistic, hopeful, and human experience, and we urge you to get in touch with our team so we can send your funds back to you.

To clear the record, please find attached screenshots showing the multiple offers we have provided to help you withdraw your funds.

Let's get you over the line with your withdrawal and we hope you can adjust your review when this is sorted out.

Thank you

Regards,
Jeremy Kinstlinger
Founder @ Afterprime

Attachments

• Chat 1.jpg
    Chat 1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Chat 2.jpg
    Chat 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Chat 3.jpg
    Chat 3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 136
After this terrible experience, I don't recommend anyone to stay.

I already sent the email with what they are asking for, I didn't get a response.

We have not received anything from you until 1 hour ago, you did not respond on any of the livechats ticket with the information. I've asked you to show proof of sending the email to us with the requested information and I'll report back here if you can show this.

We just received the information we've been requesting from you. I've emailed you back to confirm and your withdrawal will be processed as soon as you do.

I hope you can consider adjusting your review as there has clearly been a misunderstanding.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jeremy
Founder @ Afterprime

I'm trying to request a withdrawal, but the broker has taken down their customer portal, changed their name to Afterprime and refuses to process my withdrawal request.
--> What date(s) did you reach out to AfterPrime?
--> Did you also attempt to reach out to GlobalPrime for this problem (email/live chat)? If so, what dates?

Your original problem statement doesn't have too much of a timeline, so we need to get some dates and timestamps together. I think the AP and GP had a big server upgrade this weekend. Then AP is still rolling out their client portal (although you could manually make any essential request like withdrawal via live chat/email). AP also has a Discord community. GP cancelled their discord apparently with no plans to start a new one.

What dates were these all taking place at?

Hello Ramon,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the withdrawal requests you have made with Afterprime. I have personally reviewed the chats we had with you overnight and can confirm that we have repeatedly shared instructions on how to withdraw your funds. We understand that you may have been frustrated with the process, but we want to clarify that Afterprime has not refused to process your requests.

We understand that false accusations can be detrimental to any business, and we want to reassure you that our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. We are committed to helping you retrieve your funds, and we urge you to follow the instructions we have provided. Our goal is to ensure that your experience with Afterprime is positive, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

As you may know, there has been a split of the Global Prime business, and our team has moved to Afterprime, taking certain clients with us. We are pleased to inform you that our portal will be going live this week, and you can request a withdrawal from there. Alternatively, you can follow the instructions we have provided to withdraw your funds.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing you with a professional, optimistic, hopeful, and human experience, and we urge you to get in touch with our team so we can send your funds back to you.

To clear the record, please find attached screenshots showing the multiple offers we have provided to help you withdraw your funds.

Let's get you over the line with your withdrawal and we hope you can adjust your review when this is sorted out.

Thank you

Regards,
Jeremy Kinstlinger
Founder @ Afterprime
Withdrawals still don't work, cause your new afterprime portal is still buggy as hell. Why are you going live with this, if it doesn't work properly yet? You're dealing with money and trust here. How do you think this affecting the trust your customers will have in afterprime, if the first live market apperance is a giant cluster****?

Back