• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

£8000 bank,1,2,3 or 4 methods?

Julian Thompson

Recruit
Hi Everybody,

Long time lurker, first time poster so apologies if a stupid question...

I have around £8000 available to me to 'invest' plus some money to 'buy' some systems and after a lot of research I've come to the conclusion that (roughly in order) Forex Morning Trade / Turbo, Forex Growth Bot, MegaDroid, 4 Hour Trader and Winning Dow Signals are of interest to me and 'appear' to 'work'. As you can robably tell I'm leaning quite heavily to EA's as I really don't want to spend hours glued to a screen.

I either want some hard and fast rules I can follow (I am very disciplined) or an EA that does what it's supposed to.

My aim is to grow my bank and whilst I realise £8000 isn't a huge sum I'd like to think I can grow the capital by around 5% per month (laugh at this stage if you want) and I am prepared to take moderate risk.

My question is two-fold; firstly, does it make more sense to diversify my bank across 2,3 or 4 of the above methods or would I be better off sticking to just one method and secondly I'd appreciate any comments from actual users of any of the above mentioned services / tools.

On a final point, ForexJackal (Phd system) by Andy Thompson (no relative), any views as this one seems low on the radar apart from obvious affiliates.

Many thanks for your time.

Just piling on EAs (same or separate accounts) won't guarantee better results.

One very intriguing idea I read about once went something like this:

Get to know your EAs very carefully. Learn what market conditions each does best in. Then activate and deactivate each as market conditions change.

Someday, I'll get out of the illegal gerbil DNA modification business and will give this concept a try.

Thank you Pharoah and that does make sense although surely only by running multiple EA's (if only with minimum amounts) would allow me to track and then work out which conditions suit which EA's...?

Any other thoughts from any other people please?

Back