unfavorable comments about trading

chen2020

Corporal
ever received unfavorable comments regarding your passion for trading?
What did you think?
because my family feels it is a waste of time.

Yes, of course!
Sometimes they do not believe that you are trading; they just tell you you are wasting your time on social media!
Do not care, and maybe you can work out of the house (a café would be nice!).
Once you start making profits, they will believe you (and it is not one of those fake motivational quotes; it is personal experience!)

That is right. I think there are so many people think trading is a waste time and energy.
Not important. Keep your way.

Yes, of course!
Sometimes they do not believe that you are trading; they just tell you you are wasting your time on social media!
Do not care, and maybe you can work out of the house (a café would be nice!).
Once you start making profits, they will believe you (and it is not one of those fake motivational quotes; it is personal experience!)
Yes always nagging at me what the hell you are doing on your phone or why are always at your desk lift a finger potato coach. and its annoying

Perhaps when I speak, I appear to dismiss these folks, but I can't seem to stop thinking too much.

ever received unfavorable comments regarding your passion for trading?
What did you think?
because my family feels it is a waste of time.
If you turn it into gambling then yes it's not only the waste of time but waste of money too which you could spend on family. basically to avoid such situations you should devote 10-20% of free time and tiny fraction of your wealth into this activity and if you see progress increase them. Going full-time from a very start is a disaster, yes.

What matters most is how you feel about trading. If it genuinely brings you joy, fulfillment, and the opportunity to achieve your financial goals, then it's worth pursuing. It's essential to stay true to yourself and have confidence in your abilities.

If you turn it into gambling then yes it's not only the waste of time but waste of money too which you could spend on family. basically to avoid such situations you should devote 10-20% of free time and tiny fraction of your wealth into this activity and if you see progress increase them. Going full-time from a very start is a disaster, yes.
in my opinion it is a kind of gambling. in the nature of trading is risking.

Back