• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Techberry online - can't withdraw

I am having an issue with a company

Tmilfx

Private
I attempted to withdraw my trading profits from techberry online 6 weeks ago. After 9 days of nil action l was told my account had been suspended Re suspicion of money laundering. I have submitted many documents to prove this is not the case but l have not received any response in regards to these documents at all from techberry. Furthermore, techberry have not been able to furnish ANY proof of any money laundering ( because there isn’t any) Some 4 weeks later, l still have not received my money, my account is locked , l can’t access any of my money, including my initial deposit and my emails remain unanswered. DO NOT invest with them- their customer service is appalling.

I attempted to withdraw my trading profits from techberry online 6 weeks ago. After 9 days of nil action l was told my account had been suspended Re suspicion of money laundering. I have submitted many documents to prove this is not the case but l have not received any response in regards to these documents at all from techberry. Furthermore, techberry have not been able to furnish ANY proof of any money laundering ( because there isn’t any) Some 4 weeks later, l still have not received my money, my account is locked , l can’t access any of my money, including my initial deposit and my emails remain unanswered. DO NOT invest with them- their customer service is appalling.
Try to email each of them here https://techberry.online/team

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20252/techberry-review

Can you upload an account statement? Use this guide:

Claiming money laundering is a trick they often use. They also ask victims to pay taxes and fees to unlock their accounts but this is just another attempt to steal more of your money.

Hi
Did you fix it?

Test 1 Enter the domain and find the e-mail addresses go to https://hunter.io/domain-search
Test 2 Check out linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-berry/about/

Shortly after posting my first review of Techberry (above) I received an email from them stating that if I did not remove the post my account would be “deactivated”.
I had absolutely no intention of doing so.
My earlier post is a true and accurate account of my experience with Techberry.
Following Techberry’s email, I informed them (twice) that I wanted to close my account irrespective of their decision.
Neither of these emails received any response from Techberry.
Over the past 8 weeks I have several issues with Techberry’s handling of handling of this matter.
In particular, I have sent several emails to them detailing the origin of my initial funds, and a simple check would have proven that the funds supplied were in fact NOT “ dirty” – rather they amounted to a lifetime of hard earned savings as a frontline emergency services responder.
Despite this being key evidence in any money laundering investigation NONE of my emails regarding the origin of the funds were responded to in any form whatsoever.
The few emails received from Techberry ( including threatening impending criminal charges for money laundering) were always signed with a generic Techberry Team.
No direct person was nominated as being responsible for Techberry’s actions.
I received no assistance from my account manager, despite direct requests.
Additionally, I emailed several members listed on the “executive team” list – again with no response whatsoever.
Also of concern is that several emails received from Techberry had spelling errors (including the company’s name) and grammar problems, and one responding to an account number very different from mine and appeared to be possibly a cut and paste generic response.
In addition, I requested 4 times for someone, including their anonymous “compliance officer” to phone me directly. Twice I made the request through their “support ticket” system, and twice by direct email.
No phone call, or acknowledgement of my request was ever received.
You cannot call Techberry directly- the only option is for them to call you.
As my account is now closed, I have sent an email stating all my funds are to be transferred immediately to my original bank account.
My dissatisfaction with Techberry has been immense. Their failure at several stages to examine, or even acknowledge receipt of, critical material supplied by myself re the origins of the original funds has created immense stress, dissatisfaction and disillusionment with their company as a whole.
This is the first time I have posted anything online about ANY company, internationally or locally, and I have done so as a form of reference for anyone considering sending money to Techberry.

Shortly after posting my first review of Techberry (above) I received an email from them stating that if I did not remove the post my account would be “deactivated”.
I had absolutely no intention of doing so.
My earlier post is a true and accurate account of my experience with Techberry.
Following Techberry’s email, I informed them (twice) that I wanted to close my account irrespective of their decision.
Neither of these emails received any response from Techberry.
Over the past 8 weeks I have several issues with Techberry’s handling of handling of this matter.
In particular, I have sent several emails to them detailing the origin of my initial funds, and a simple check would have proven that the funds supplied were in fact NOT “ dirty” – rather they amounted to a lifetime of hard earned savings as a frontline emergency services responder.
Despite this being key evidence in any money laundering investigation NONE of my emails regarding the origin of the funds were responded to in any form whatsoever.
The few emails received from Techberry ( including threatening impending criminal charges for money laundering) were always signed with a generic Techberry Team.
No direct person was nominated as being responsible for Techberry’s actions.
I received no assistance from my account manager, despite direct requests.
Additionally, I emailed several members listed on the “executive team” list – again with no response whatsoever.
Also of concern is that several emails received from Techberry had spelling errors (including the company’s name) and grammar problems, and one responding to an account number very different from mine and appeared to be possibly a cut and paste generic response.
In addition, I requested 4 times for someone, including their anonymous “compliance officer” to phone me directly. Twice I made the request through their “support ticket” system, and twice by direct email.
No phone call, or acknowledgement of my request was ever received.
You cannot call Techberry directly- the only option is for them to call you.
As my account is now closed, I have sent an email stating all my funds are to be transferred immediately to my original bank account.
My dissatisfaction with Techberry has been immense. Their failure at several stages to examine, or even acknowledge receipt of, critical material supplied by myself re the origins of the original funds has created immense stress, dissatisfaction and disillusionment with their company as a whole.
This is the first time I have posted anything online about ANY company, internationally or locally, and I have done so as a form of reference for anyone considering sending money to Techberry.
What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting this fraud?

Back