Ufxbank Refused To Pay My Money And Respond To My Emails - RESOLVED

gbenga112

Corporal
I funded my ufxbank acct in November 2009 and I was given 50% deposit bonus as their offer with condition of trading minimum 5,000,000 USD volume.
As at 23/12/2009 I have traded 18,939.557 USD volume(nearly 4 times the required volume).I applied to withdraw my money and my profit but it was refused and they were claiming I have traded up-to the required Volume.I contested this,which the Ufxbank risk manager(Mr Vincent) admittedly and reply saying they can not process the withdrawal until after new year holiday because of the festive activities.He(Mr Vincent) also apologise and promise to even credit my account equity with 10% of the equity.I told him that the 10% or offer is not important because i need my Money urgent.
On 4/01/2010 I made a withdrawal request and I sent a copy to their finance dept,my ufxbank acct mananger(Ms Amy Walsh) but no respond whatsoever and I did not recieve my fund either.I followed it up with a reminder email on 7/01/2010,no reponse too as well.I have call them several times only for them to either tell me I should contact the finance dept,the finance will direct me to acct manager and that one will direct me to risk dept, or they will give excuse that the finance dept has closed or the acct manager is in a meeting.
I have all my transaction records and conversation records with this broker and its staffs. I also sent a message to Mr Thomas of Ufxbank on this tread but he did not reply to message either. My questions are do this broker actually exist?? How to charge possibly ghost staffs?? A company with forward mail address?? Also please is it possible to get actual adress of this company from the ''LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS''??
I would not hesitate to contact FSA,NFA,
metropolitan police and National Fraud Authority.
I want other traders/investors to learn from my mistake and do extensive research before opening account with any broker.Please i welcome all suggestion on how I could redeem my fund...cheers

dont EVER give up!

As soon as possible ( unless your issues get resolved-which I doubt) file a scam ticket with FPA. This is the ONLY place in the world(that I know of)where you stand any chance of getting your money back. Email them every hour for as long as you can stand it. Call them every half hour until they hate the sound of your voice. Become a sore on their backside-every day! I just read the last post thommy left and it seems he has lost his backbone(if he ever had one). And this POS joker Mr Vincent has just Bullsh_tted you(stalled you). Very common criminal broker tactic. None of this bodes well for your account there. Even if you dont get resolution-these posts may save others the heart ace you suffered. Does anyone know their physical address? Lets get em? Lets hurt em?

Thank u for the advice..I will follow that accordingly.
I contacted that same Mr Thomas yesterday but he did not reply to my email.
Imagine what the my so call personal acct manager (Amy) said today that they will process my initial deposit and investigate the profit with their dealing room.

Is it possible to get other members who have or is currently undergoing the same thing,so that we can form a group on major social networking sites(facebook,twitter n co) alerting people of this company??? So that other newbie could avoid going through the same thing in the near future.
Also on this groups am happy to share and post all trade records and conversation with other group members.

Thomas is probably still licking his wounds after some of the things Ernest and I said to him.

Give him another day and report back here on his response, or lack thereof.

If you get a social networking group going for this, encourage anyone else having a problem with them to report it to the FPA's reviews.

Let me rattle our beloved AsstMod's cage for you and see if he can hand you an overdue private stripe.

Thomas is probably still licking his wounds after some of the things Ernest and I said to him.

Give him another day and report back here on his response, or lack thereof.

If you get a social networking group going for this, encourage anyone else having a problem with them to report it to the FPA's reviews.

Thanks Pharaoh, Kudos to FPA and other members who are bold enough to say the truth..I am sure most people would be afraid of saying the truth because of possibility of losing their money,maybe if people have raised alarm earlier Madorf wouldnt have been able to scam charities and other investors.

I am just proposing the new social networking group where useful links like FPA could be included where both new and investor can have useful links,information about FPA and other worthy independent review forums.

I have sent about 2-3 messages to both Mr Thomas and Mr Micheal of UFXBANK with no reply uptil now.

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.

scamming MoFo's

and I thought thommy and vincent were trying their best to repair their image?
Well I guess they reconsidered. Ball-less cowards the lot of em(except Amy Walsh of course-for obvious reasons) . They wont post here anymore because they are afraid of forum confrontation with Traders that have seen this BS a hundred times. When a broker returns your initial deposit and not your profit-its because they cant-they are to small and under funded. Your profit if sent means they dont get a paycheck. Of course the VERY negative exposure they will now get as a result of non payment WILL hurt this scam company more than your 11k ever would. Of course they are going to say you are a cheater and dont deserve your profits(w/o offering any proof) but thats what all two-bit coward
broker flunkies will say? STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUTCHERBUCKETSHOP of FOREX HORRORS!!!:)

I am also seeing a non-payment of withdrawal request. Though it's been 'only' 19 days since withdrawal request of deposit & profits, given the excuses given for delay, i believe they are unlikely to come through of their own will.

Perhaps submitting my case and documentation (as your case above) to the FPA might be enough to kick this organization into the scam category?

Back