• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

Hey man here's my opinion!

I just started out last week and he's profitable A LOT!! I like this so far.
Tony is the guy who does all the sales etc and he actually trades too. This is worth the money in my opinion. Lot cheaper then the crappier trading rooms too.

Colin Atkins

It's a nice set up. You got a guy in LA doing his legwork while he (Atkins) is in London??? Ooooh, does this smell of scam?

Mike, if you're doing so well with him, why don't you share your account statement?

Way over hyped. Tried the trading room for a few months. Nothing more than a MA crossover strategy is used. It's simple but is it profitable? The results they post don't match what I saw taken in the room. Weeks would go by with little to no trades. Lots of losers. Most profit targets where 10 pips or less, while the stop was 20-30. He'd often exit a trade before the stop was hit... this just shows a lack of confidence in the setup. Stop or target I say. He's in the room from 7-9am then 1-3pm then 7-8pm. Most of the time it's spent discussing what happened and what you could have done. There's better rooms available.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't check these forums very often.
chubbardo were you really a member?
I've been on vacation recently but in my first month (Feb '10) I did the best I've ever done, that's for sure!!

I'm starting again this week and have very high regard for Colin and he trade a LOT, so.... :D

Moderation Note: Mike D. Did not make this post. Tony L. used Mike's login and posted this. He even admitted to doing it in an email to the FPA...

Okay to be frank with you -- the second post by Mike did come from my location because Mike was one of the original members of the club and actually alerted me to the thread. He also gave me his credentials to post on his behalf a second time reiterating the original message.

The FPA considers this to be a clear violation of the rules of ethical behavior in the forums. We wonder if this post is one of the reasons that Tony's lawyer tried to get this thread removed.

chubbardo IS right

I joined Colin's club on March 20th and witnessed the same thing the user chubbardo above this post did. The Live Room trades are L-A-M-E... 10 pips maybe once a week or every other week, and if you had followed all the Live Room trades alone then you would be in the negative. Mike D is either one of the lucky one's, or maybe he's Tony L or another with Mike D as his user name trying to draw fire by being Colin's cock boy. The site states that if after 31 days you have not profited then a full refund will be given. I sent an e-mail to Sue Ashcombe-Hurt (Co-ordinator for Colin's Private Members Trading Club) after 30 days (1 day ahead of schedule) and not only did I not hear back for a day, but they refused my $500 and automatically billed me $150, which they greedily kept as well, for a continued subscription!!! The reason stated for refusal was that they needed my trading record of losing trades. Of course... I don't have a record bc as any SMART investor does I paper traded before using real money for one month! If the system had worked for me I wouldn't take the time to type all of this, and I certainly wouldn't want my money back if it worked even if I only made what it cost to join! B-U-Y-E-R B-E-W-A-R-E:unhappy:

Reply from Admin

It is truly amazing to see how negative people can be on these forums!

For one thing, I have no idea who these 2 members are and was only directed to this posting by a prospective member of the club.

I want to start off by saying that "dreamsindigital" post that Colin gets one 10 Pip trade a week is absolutely INSANE!
That is 100% false. Period.
You can see the full trading record on the site too!

"dreamsindigital", Did you really trade with us? Every single day, any key figures, System 500 etc??
I have over 90 happy members and you're telling me we're a scam?!? I don't think so!

Additionally, I should add I got a call just yesterday from someone refusing to tell me who they are, but they wanted a refund!
Why refuse your name then??
I have no idea why someone would call me and want customer service but refuse to say who they are.

Please - If you need help with anything, etc -- You can always call me, and you don't need to make falsified postings like this that simply don't say the truth. If we were running a scam, I don't think I'd put my phone number out there, or have so many happy people not bothering to post on FPA!

Thank you,

-Tony L

Last edited:
What A Joke

Tony L. you're full of ****, and deserve nothing but the worst for this shill job you're trying to pull off. What a crock.

I've seen postings like yours on this site and other forex review sites talking up Colin Atkins service, but it seems the truth is that the service sucks and needs losers like you to lie about it....Yeah, people come on here to criticize the "watchliveforextrades" room because they have nothing better to do...They sit around all day and dream up ways to run down good forex sites. Good one bud!

What's also a laugher is you guys keep sending your crap emails about how there's only "20 spaces left, oh wait, now we're down to 10...whoops sorry, you missed you're opportunity, no more spaces...then whaddya know, a couple weeks later, miraculously another 20 spots have opened up!" Hallelujah!

How do you live with yourself man?

Get a life...

And this is what I'm referring to.

A nice response from someone whose NOT A MEMBER yet knows everything.

Why don't you give me a call? No, you never will because instead you only bash everything you see on a forum full of skeptics.

Good luck folks!
Just remember who the one being polite and putting their telephone number out there and the ones just talking out of their...

Tony

you tell em' brycer

So... The great Tony L challenges whether or not I was a member. I indeed was a member, and don't let Tony's seemingly even toned responses to these posts sway you. I spoke with him on the phone before joining and asked about whether or not the very thing I cover in my previous post to this one could happen, and he assured me it couldn't! He stated that there was no way a group of successful and honest :)shocked:) investors would take my money because of trivial strings attached to the agreement. Well...... IT HAS HAPPENED!!! Let's think about this: You've got a guy in the UK making 10000+ pips over a 9 month period (Colin Atkins) and his do-boy in the states (Tony L.) working new memberships. There's obviously a cut Tony L gets for everyone who joins, and even if there isn't I bet he's practically IN BED with Atkins getting all the REAL trades that DO NOT take place in the Live Room! Refer to chubbardos post above my first post. Now I'm a reasonable guy; maybe there are some who have made the system work for them, but I have yet to find truly concrete posts proving it. If there were more out there claiming success from the system and the fault was all mine then I would acquiesce to their denying my money back and just say: well... I blew it with this one. God knows ALL investors have had to do that, but this is not the case. Refer to my above post. I was even charged for continued membership after sending an e-mail, on time by the way, with my intentions of cancelling. Now I'm out over $500 and I'll never see it again, but I can warn fellow investors from my misfortune with these pirates so that as few as possible fall victim the way I did. Just think of how many others have been had and probably never had the fortitude to post to a forum such as this. I joined just to tell my experience, and to potentially save a few people from being had! Tony L and friends will have a special place in hell getting pineapples shoved up their asses daily! I researched this forum thoroughly before posting because I wanted to side with some reputable and informative FOREX traders. Glad to be part of team guys!

Back