1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89% in a month, real money

Discussion in 'Commercial Trade Journals' started by jcris522, Mar 7, 2010.

  1. jcris522

    jcris522 Duellatorus Representative

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey everyone this is Joshua Hauck with Duellatorus Capital Management, our training program is currently being reviewed here

    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/intensive-reviews/8442-duellatorus-review-eric-alyea.html

    We just started a managed fund for some close friends and family members and I thought you all might be interested to see the first month results. Beginning balance was $5000. That was divided into 2 accounts(risk management) one traded by me and the other traded by my partner. I have only started to focus on my portion of the account this past week so my return for the month was small compared to my partners, mine was 10% while his was 89% for a total of 99% on the entire account. Next month should be better as I will be placing a lot more trades. View attachment scan0001.pdf

    View attachment scan0002.pdf

    View attachment scan0003.pdf

    View attachment scan0004[1].pdf

    View attachment scan0005[1].pdf
     
  2. jcris522

    jcris522 Duellatorus Representative

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. Johnny2pips

    Johnny2pips Sergeant

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well done Josh, but is this sustainable?
    What are your latest results?
     
  4. Johnny2pips

    Johnny2pips Sergeant

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks Josh. In 2 days you made me 2.8% profit. Only 1 loosing trade of about 46c out of 20 trades.
     
  5. kubera933

    kubera933 Recruit

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    minimum investment?

    Hi Jhonny2pips,

    can you tell me what is the minimum investment for management account with Duellatorous?

    Do you have an account in your name with a broker? or do they manage one big account divided between investors ( PAMM concept)?

    thank you
     
  6. Johnny2pips

    Johnny2pips Sergeant

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    0
    Min is $2500.00. But you have to ask them nicely. They normally only trade your account if you have been trained by them.
    Never go or a Pooled Account EVER. I cannot emphasis this more.
    I have not been trained by them but they are trading my account for 6 months max. Then I have to be trained.
     

Share This Page