89% in a month, real money

jcris522

Duellatorus Representative
Hey everyone this is Joshua Hauck with Duellatorus Capital Management, our training program is currently being reviewed here

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/intensive-reviews/8442-duellatorus-review-eric-alyea.html

We just started a managed fund for some close friends and family members and I thought you all might be interested to see the first month results. Beginning balance was $5000. That was divided into 2 accounts(risk management) one traded by me and the other traded by my partner. I have only started to focus on my portion of the account this past week so my return for the month was small compared to my partners, mine was 10% while his was 89% for a total of 99% on the entire account. Next month should be better as I will be placing a lot more trades.View attachment scan0001.pdf

View attachment scan0002.pdf

View attachment scan0003.pdf

View attachment scan0004[1].pdf

View attachment scan0005[1].pdf

kubera933

Recruit
minimum investment?

Hi Jhonny2pips,

can you tell me what is the minimum investment for management account with Duellatorous?

Do you have an account in your name with a broker? or do they manage one big account divided between investors ( PAMM concept)?

thank you

Johnny2pips

Sergeant
Hi Jhonny2pips,

can you tell me what is the minimum investment for management account with Duellatorous?

Do you have an account in your name with a broker? or do they manage one big account divided between investors ( PAMM concept)?

thank you
Min is $2500.00. But you have to ask them nicely. They normally only trade your account if you have been trained by them.
Never go or a Pooled Account EVER. I cannot emphasis this more.
I have not been trained by them but they are trading my account for 6 months max. Then I have to be trained.