Trade West Financial

stevefx

Recruit
This company provides a service for $24.95 a month. Being new to forex I signed up with them after seeing an advertisement. I have since found better services through the FPA and canceled my subscription with Trade West Financial by Email on 2/28/2010. They then charged me the fee again on 3/28/2010. I asked Paypal for a refund and Trade West Financial declined a refund. I then submitted a claim through Paypal using their criteria and Trade West Financial declined the refund again. Paypal will no longer assist me because I purchased a service and not an actual product. I have tried to email Trade West Financial and they won't respond.
Has any one else used this company? Are they scammers

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:
What's their website?

Make CERTAIN that PayPal knows you have canceled the subscription or you'll end up getting burned again next month. Send another cancellation notice to Trade West and CC PayPal on it.

Their web site is forex signals | auto trade system | trading systems | forex alerts. The person I have sent emails to is joshpoget@yahoo.com . I have since canceled through Paypal and will not be charged again. However it is the principal here. I know the amount was only $24.95, but they knowingly charged me after I canceled. When I sent them an email to cancel they did respond asking why I was canceling. I told them I no longer required their service. Now that I have asked for a refund they no longer reply to my emails. I think everyone should know about this service and how they do business, that is why I am posting this. I would appreciate it if you would email them and make them aware that they have been called out on FPA!
Thanks
Steve

They recently offered some software to test "Basic Entry" when the software is installed it found al installations of Metatrader that were on my computer including my live account and wrote their detail to every account I had not just the one I selected.

This looks like, acts like and smells like an attempt to hijack your system and point it at their broker when opening a new account.

Extremely careless and unprofessional at best, and more than a little dishonest at least.

I would be careful of any company who employs these tactics.

Software response

When Basic Entry was first released it gave you the option to install to a brand new platform. This may appear like it "hijacked" your system when really all it did was create a new trading platform for you automatically for convenience. None of our software is malicious and thousands of users have downloaded our programs with no issues. If you need help with anything contact our support team, we make it very easy to reach us.

Thanks,

TradeWest Forex Support

Back