98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Ok, here on FPA we are a tiny Trader community, but don’t forget out there a huge number of clients having invested heavy sums and they don’t even trade they have their account’s managed, so it get a little confusing.

The figures come from regulator audits, last ESMA findings average some 80% loses, all mixed up BO,FX, CFD’s including stock cfd's…. (BO for sure the biggest flop)

Maybe not blame so fast newbies or whatever traders strategy’s, but we might have 80% of rotten criminal brokers :eek:

I don't believe statistics, that shows how much traders get profits, and how moch lose, because I don't understand how do they get such stats. I don't think that brokers share such statistics just to have a general picture of what's happening on forex.

Forex being a worldwide business have great potential along with the extremely uncertain nature of the market. Thereby, it can be seen that where majority of the traders face failures in many instances. But I don’t favor to specify the number of losers in statistical figures as it can be terrifying for the naïve traders. Yes, it is true that we can’t ignore the number of unsuccessful traders in the forex market.

There can be many underlying factors, like lack of experience, lack of endurance or staying power, impatience, lack of suitable trading platforms, scam brokers, etc. A trader needs to develop appropriate mindset before engaging with the live trading accounts here. Since it is believed by the pro traders that psychology comes first, trading system comes second.

Here the most important thing is experience. Only practice will help to understand whether it is worth staying in these financial markets or changing something

This stat shows tough it is to succeed in forex trading. It takes a lot effort to see some positive results. I think they lose money because they are impatient, undisciplined, not gained enough knowledge, or just because of luck.

There are many reasons that so many traders fail in forex. I think the biggest reason is that people watch a few youtube videos and invest in forex. They do not possess the right tools to become experts. They are naive and have no self control.

There are many reasons people lose in forex trading. And mostly i don't blame the traders. Forex trading is a complicated thing to understand. You many lose because you were impatient or because you were not ready for it.

98% of the traders lose their hard earned money to the forex market solely because of their greediness and urgency to become rich very quickly and due to the unrealistic expectation they blow their account very soon and lose their money.

According to a recent survey among 57 brokers by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) 80% of Binary Options traders lose money, while the percent with CFD and forex traders is 72 and 63 respectively.

The findings are published in June in a paper titled �Improving Practices in the Retail OTC Derivatives Sector� and come as a warning to all forex, CFD and Binary options brokers in the country.

According to survey, it wasn't 98% as you have mentioned.

Back