98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Experience is everything, it's exactly what separates 98% from 2%. Chances of being successful and inexperienced at the same time are slim at most

I would say making profit is easy, the difficult part is keeping them. And as traders are humans, it's very hard to not let our emotion get involve in trading.

I would say making profit is easy, the difficult part is keeping them. And as traders are humans, it's very hard to not let our emotion get involve in trading.

..hmmm...taking a portion of my byline?...might have to "copy right"@ that:p

I believe the Forex market was mainly meant for big banks and run as an interbank network. Meaning they have the money to make the money and they get a discount. It wasn't until the computer and internet that retail trading became popular. Brokers saw a good way to make money, by exploiting Forex via the internet and a huge supply of willing participants. So many new comers to Forex, and most probably inexperienced and not having enough capital to manage the risk properly. The dealers deal in large sums of money, and a small move can be big profits, as we the small fry deal in smaller amounts of capital and have a higher risk of losing money because there just isn't enough there. Most of us anyway, not all of us. If your in the game for lets say a 1000 us dollars and you do well for a few trades all it would take would be a couple of bad trades to keep you at break even or negative. To recoup that amount you would then have to regain your losses and if you keep at this without any real gains then your probably at net zero.

2% making money sounds way better put than 98% losing :D
that way I'm aspiring to be part of the elite, and I'm not focusing on the fact that I'm losing "but it's ok" because 98% of traders are like me... :p
I think it would be more accurate to say only 2% of traders make big sums of money in forex;)

that way I'm aspiring to be part of the elite, and I'm not focusing on the fact that I'm losing "but it's ok" because 98% of traders are like me... :p

interesting view . wonderful

Now that's the spirit! I like the way you think.

Very interesting way of thinking!:p

Back