98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

I dont know how accurate the statistics are, but only a few people are really making a living trading the markets. You have to educate your self first.

The % is never accurate. However, not very far from it:D

Actually, they loose their accounts not money because of less education, continuously buying useless robots systems..., low patience and emotions intervene to the bad....

The % is never accurate. However, not very far from it:D

Actually, they loose their accounts not money because of less education, continuously buying useless robots systems..., low patience and emotions intervene to the bad....

You forgot to mention Greediness :)

I dont know how accurate the statistics are, but only a few people are really making a living trading the markets. You have to educate your self first.

I agree with you, most traders that I know personally are struggling from several years. the main problem with them is that they want to hit the jackpot in their every trade, which indeed is not a safe way of trading.

It's not only 98% traders who ever lost in trading but all traders ever experienced it because profit and loss are common thing in forex so it's no need to be afraid with possibility of loss. There is no one who can trade without loss at all so the problem is not avoiding loss 100% but how to manage profit and loss so the profit could be always recover the loss. So, it's important to prepare good trading plan to make sure that traders could gain more profits than losses.

Maybe because we are trading on our own according to this pro....lol..;)..

[video=youtube;SxhoGSvcRRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxhoGSvcRRg[/video]

~02:10 mins : trading on your own is a gargantuan task...it's a brutal brutal exercise. All you can do is find out if you like the idea..I think it is very difficult to become good at it extremely difficult! If you can you are a remarkable person truly remarkable if you can make money consistently trading on your own. I mean that!

I had a long learning curve of mistakes of systems and bad advice but with the right help you can make money trading FX. I have not worked for a big bank yet but I have made money trading FX. My biggest problems were using a system that didn't jive with how I am built and poor risk management. If you have a specific question to help you out let me know and if I can help I will.

As you can see Forex is never easy and it requires good time and experience before one can be able to learn good from this business. It is a fact that many loose here but a discipline and hardworking trader will always have the opportunity of wining consistently in this market.

Back