98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

I am new in this business and according to my experience, most of the newbies are loosing due to lack of knowledge, small capital and expecting big profit. These are the major reasons due to which 98% people are failing.

Many times, all people say that main cause of loss is having no experience of forex trading and go for live trading. If we all understand this theme have enough patience do much pracctice this ratio of loss can be less. The other reason is low capital expecting it double in every trade . It is impossible for any trader to achieve this target.

Why ? Very simple - very naive, very desperate to see results quickly, do not check broker properly, do not stay on trends and without inner gut when to stop loosing money. It all accounts for failure. Yes, sometimes it's broker fault, but I would say like close to 90% loose money and maybe few % make something serious. Nobody wants to dedicate themselfs;)

I also not believe on these statistics , we can say majority of raders is loosing in forex market but all are not in danger . Manyare working well with their hard work and passion an d they are successful in forex business. Inspite of brokers we should see our own skill and output from practice either we can do successful trading in live market or just puttin gorders blindly.

Whatever the percentage of traders who lose in the forex market, the is another side of the matter that many people tend to ignore. Do you ever ask yourself how the remaining percentage of traders succeed? Its because they follow the rules, manage their risks, limit their greed and trade with patience

Losing in forex is inevitable. What we do not want to look at is that winning is also possible. If you manage your risks well and avoid trading with emotions, then you'll make it as a successful trader. A new trader should just follow instructions and be patient. It takes time before consistent profit comes your way

Who calculated that 98% lose money? And how was that calculated? Over what period of time? You can count in different ways. I often hear that number, 98%. But nobody knows where it came from.

Whatever the percentage of those who lose money in trading, the fact is that there are those who also make very huge money through trading, which means it is possible to win. Those who lose probably do not use the right trading strategies or are poor in risk management

Certainly, Forex market requires experience and high level of expertise. It is one of the reasons why beginner trader have higher score of lose deals. With time and experience this should be improved if lose deals are used for further learning

Certainly, Forex market requires experience and high level of expertise. It is one of the reasons why beginner trader have higher score of lose deals. With time and experience this should be improved if lose deals are used for further learning

Nobody want to learn and they just want to earn when they see big profits on accounts of advertisers. The advertisers just want to trap them in their income circle to make even more money. Nobody want to teach free as well so beginners are bound to lose money so the big guns can make more from the losers.

Back