99fxtrade.com - Scamming Company

Pavanbandari

Recruit
Hello All, Here is another scamming company with the website 99fxtrade.com which is not paying the investors their profits and collecting fees in the name of no signals and all. Pls be careful with this company. Unfortunately am also a victim of this company for $9400. ..... :-( I have all the mails and whatsapp conversations.

Also there is another individual Mr. Holes Thomas (May not be his original name) with the email id : support@forextradinglive.online who is collecting investment money and he is investing with 99fxtrade.com and earning money but not paying the investors. And am a victim of this also and lost my $14000.

I lost overall $45K including $35K to these 3 companies mainly..... :-( and now struggling for my family essentials and monthly expenses.

I have taken a stupid decision to invest with these companies and finally ended up losing huge money.

Worst part is I have borrowed $35K which I have to repay and donno how to recover from this loss to repay.

Hello All, Here is another scamming company with the website 99fxtrade.com which is not paying the investors their profits and collecting fees in the name of no signals and all. Pls be careful with this company. Unfortunately am also a victim of this company for $9400. ..... :-( I have all the mails and whatsapp conversations.

Also there is another individual Mr. Holes Thomas (May not be his original name) with the email id : support@forextradinglive.online who is collecting investment money and he is investing with 99fxtrade.com and earning money but not paying the investors. And am a victim of this also and lost my $14000.

I lost overall $45K including $35K to these 3 companies mainly..... :-( and now struggling for my family essentials and monthly expenses.

I have taken a stupid decision to invest with these companies and finally ended up losing huge money.

Worst part is I have borrowed $35K which I have to repay and donno how to recover from this loss to repay.
It will be good if you can share the proof here.

It will be good if you can share the proof here.

Am attaching few screenshots of the mails and WhatsApp conversations here. Also missed to mention earlier that 99fxtrade.com company names was 99tradefx.com. they changed it recently. Is there a way for me to recover any money which i lost to these companies?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-49-49-02.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-49-49-02.png
    331.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-51-19-44.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-51-19-44.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-51-42-50.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-51-42-50.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-57-14-96.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-10-15-57-14-96.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 4
Am attaching few screenshots of the mails and WhatsApp conversations here. Also missed to mention earlier that 99fxtrade.com company names was 99tradefx.com. they changed it recently. Is there a way for me to recover any money which i lost to these companies?
Now,
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18204/99fxtrade.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back