• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I am prafulla kumar senapti ,i have deposited 1000usd via moneybookers,account no is 146844,i am continuing my trade till the beginning of october after that they disabled my account i wait for couple of hour then i contact to the live person through live chat & i asked about that matter he didnt reply me then i sent emails to the support department & dealing desk i got no answer, the local office is shot down in india,this broker did scam & fraud with me.

FPA give a strong & heavy punishment for this type of behavior of ytfx ,& please helping me for refund of my money
My request to all my traders beware dont invest on it because it is a fraud, scammer cheater

I m Chovatiya Subhashbhai from India & my a/c no. is 173853 & my a/c balance is 477.32$

i open a/c on Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:03 PM

From the month of October my a/c. 173853 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

And after that i mail more then 100 of times to his support and compliance departments from last 3 months but still that fraud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu Bhagat he is the country head of India. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is now not working in youtradefx. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do like that.

Here in India this company's office is also closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side..

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. +44-203-3183333 but when i tell him i m from India then they cut my call.

Be careful with this broker! ,,,, My advise, avoid youtrade at all cost.I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country.

BE AWAY FROM Youtradefx.com. They are a scam. What a terrific scamming process

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA to receive my money of 477$ from this fraud and cheated and a big scammer youtradefx company.

Attachments

• Chovatiya Subhashbhai.PNG
    Chovatiya Subhashbhai.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 2
I am Nirali Solanki from India & my a/c no. is 173513 & my a/c balance is 545.51$.

i open my a/c on dated Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 5:09 PM

From the month of October my a/c. 173513 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

And after that i mail more then 100 of times to his support and compliance departments from last 3 months but still that fraud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Whenever i try to contact them they tell me to contact Mr. Himanshu Bhagat he is the country head of India. But Mr. Himanshu is saying that he is now not working in youtradefx. He is saying that he has already left the company. I tried to call in their customer care number +44-203-3183333 but everytime they say that talk with Himanshu and they immediately end the phone. Everytime they do like that.

Here in India this company's office is also closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side.but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. i can't understand what to do. i want my money back.

Every morning and afternoon they send Forex Signals. Non of their setups touch TP. Always against the trend. Honestly, I always get a profit with entry with opposite side of their signals.

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. +44-203-3183333 but when i tell him i m from India then they cut my call.

Be careful with this broker! ,,,, My advise, avoid youtrade at all cost.I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country.

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA for receive my money of 545.51$ from youtradefx.

Attachments

• Nirali Solanki.PNG
    Nirali Solanki.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 3
I m Happykumar Bhut from India & my a/c no. is 173852 & my a/c balance is 479$.

i open my a/c on dated Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:01 PM

From the month of October my a/c. 173852 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

Here in India this company's office is also closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side.but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. i can't understand what to do. i want my money back.

Every morning and afternoon they send Forex Signals. Non of their setups touch TP. Always against the trend. Honestly, I always get a profit with entry with opposite side of their signals.

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA for receive my money of 479$ from youtradefx.

Attachments

• Happykumar Bhut.PNG
    Happykumar Bhut.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
I m Urvisha Parekh from India & my a/c no. is 173511 & my a/c balance is 550.85$.

i open my a/c on dated Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

From the month of October my a/c. 173511 is disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. So now i can't check, i can't trade in my a/c. So it means they take money from my a/c.

Kindly plz do helpful to me FPA for receive my money of 550.85$ from youtradefx.

Attachments

• Urvisha Parekh.PNG
    Urvisha Parekh.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 3
I have reported the problem to FSA Mauritius and FCA UK. And i have got reply from Mauritius Authority that they are looking in the matter and will take action against the company.
I have got to know that the company is operating from Mauritius. So trying to contact local police.
And regarding UK police you can file your case here --www.actionfraud.police.uk they will contact you.
Let us put those scammers behind the jail.

Back