• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

A broker with MT4

Agent86

Sergeant
Hi

I'm having a heck of a time deciding on a decent broker that allows MT4 automated trading etc.

I'm a small trader and currently use MG financial but they don't have MT4 access etc.

I'm making a robot trader and want to test out on a MT4 broker

I'm getting a headache trying to figure this out.

Just want to try some small testing of trading robots on live accounts with micro funds or something just to test / backtest etc.

Please advise any advise is helpful.

P.S
US currency for funding accounts preferred ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Have you tried FXOpen's ECN MT4? ECN accounts have none of the issues that market maker accounts have with EAs. Especially the profitable scalping type. Give it a try.

FXopen

Have you tried FXOpen's ECN MT4? ECN accounts have none of the issues that market maker accounts have with EAs. Especially the profitable scalping type. Give it a try.

Thanks, I'll try it

Although I'm not a scalper, I noticed their website seems a little sluggish with all the graphics, but I realize that has nothing to do with the platform itself.

Thanks

Back