A complete break down of Sive Morten's trading strategy

Hi WaveRider,

First thanks for all your effort, I wish I could be so thorough - a real good job.

I need to give this a few more reads at least to take it all in but on first pass I have a few questions/comments:

1. The ABCD tool you mention is the Fibonacci Expansion Tool, which I agree will give you the expansion on an ABCD leg but I wasn't aware that it would plot all legs? Which I think is what DKU was asking?
2. Do you know what pivot point calculations/indicator Sive uses? The reason I ask is that I use Alpari on the same time frame as Sive but I can't get the same figures. Mine are only out by a couple of pips but given we are using the same broker on the same timframe they should be the same. I agree that Sive doesn't trade the pivots but he often uses them as reference and as part of confluence and it would be nice to get the same figures.
3. This might be part of the above but Sive has lines on his charts with numbers in brackets (1), (3) and (5), which I thought were fib retracement figures but if I pull a fib retracement on Sive's daily analysis (D1 for instance) on the 15th I cant get these figures is this something to do with Dinapoli?
4. One thing that would be good would be a collection of the specific indicators Sive uses so any followers could quickly create the necessary templates. I know this is not a big deal but would be handy for the "first timers". I'm happy to do this once I've got the correct ones together (I'm no programmer so will only use what I can find). If that is of interest anyway?

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I'll follow with interest and hope to input along the way.

This is a wiki posting of Sive's trading method. Please help.
Hi WaveRider, great initiative, i would like to join.
Are you still active with this system? How is it working out for you?
In the next months I am going to work hard to get to know Sieve Morten's system, am willing to do research and share.

Guys, this is titanic effort ;)
I'm really pleased with such attention to my person...Thanks!

Guys, this is titanic effort ;)
I'm really pleased with such attention to my person...Thanks!
Thanks Sive. You're analysis is really excellent. I've been trading more actively the last few weeks after almost 3 years off and have made a lot of money in the live account thanks to your analysis and training. You're videos area great resource. Most successful traders are also insufferable arrogant egotistical pricks so thanks for being so humble and helpful.

Also... not sure why your vids gets only a few hundred hits when it's about the best projecting analysis out there. I see lots of after-the-fact analysis but very little predictive analysis. Please keep posting.

Last edited:
Hi WaveRider, great initiative, i would like to join.
Are you still active with this system? How is it working out for you?
In the next months I am going to work hard to get to know Sieve Morten's system, am willing to do research and share.
I'm active but not posting too much for now due to time constraints. Please definitely add to this thread.

Back