A confession – why I was loosing for 10 years

pro4Xtrader

Recruit
Decided to share my experience about trading forex. The title says it all, yes I was loosing for 10 consecutive years!!! This is probably unbelievable for most readers, yet it is true. Forex is an extremely demanding “job” in terms of psychology and discipline. If you don’t have these skills you either need to develop them or give up trading.

My main problem was … guess what? Yep, greed. You know my strategy wasn’t bad but my desire to make a lot of money fast was always dominating over the discipline and I was loosing over and over again. At some point I made a lot of money with the “greedy” approach and again the greed took over and I started trading super aggressively again, and again lost it all.
If I would only follow my strategy always precisely, my career as a pro trader would have started much earlier. But I guess you have to learn it the hard way.

Simple advise – follow the rules

Since you are a professional forex trader who knows how to make money, I took the liberty of removing the clickbank affiliate link to a make-money-fast stock trading product out of your signature. I'm not sure why a professional forex trader would need a link like that. ;)

hahaha thats a good one asstMod :p best thing ive read so far today! really got me good :)

Last edited:
I spend just 2 years till now in trading .I understand that everyone loose in forex but continuous loss from 10 years is not bearable until you not make profit from it. I think one should leave forex so much losses if he not improves trading.

Its a pity to hear that it has taken you 10 years to realize your mistake, would it be 10 months, it'll be a very different situation for you.

Back