A couple of questions for Henry

Fred Langemark

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I posted a question for Henry in one of his signal threads recently, but I'm thinking the threads are getting archived or something before he has a chance to see the replys. Now I've come up with another question. If anyone knows the answers to these, or can forward them to Henry I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

1) Is there any way for a guy who's basically broke to get the "actual" numbers for these news releases in a more timely manner? I'm finding that this seems to be not quite as critical when using the retracement (WWW) plan, but is very problematic when trying to trade the spike (i.e., "bye-bye spike" by the time I can discern the intended trade direction).

2) How do you arrive at the deviation targets specified in your signals? Is there some particular formula(s) based on the prev/forecast numbers?

Many thanks,
Fred Langemark

The best chance of getting Henry's attention is to post in the weekly preview just after he sends it out.

If you want to spike trade, there are several commercial services that offer news very quickly. Bloomberg is probably the fastest, and is very expensive.

The other issue with spike trading is finding a broker that won't mess with your trades when you try to open them and also won't decide to retroactively cancel them.

Back