A Dangerous Scammer Information

Pharaoh!!

Is because you don't understand. He uses xxyyzz for his account as password and we changed the xxyyzz to investors password which means that he will be able to see what we are doing on his account BUT he will not be able to (anxiety) trade. We use just one password for all our clients accounts for easy assessment.

I haven't seen what we have don't wrong.

Dr. Davies, I know you are doing this JUST to prove that you are so SMART. You are as FREE as AIR to do whatever you want to do.

Ben Oyeyemi
Real Managers NG.

Last edited:
Did you inform him in advance that you were changing any passwords on his account? Preventing trades from placing their own trades is done by some account managers, but ONLY after this has been carefully explained to clients.

Did he sign an LPOA? If not, there is a very high probability that what you are doing violates the broker's TOS and you are risking having all the trades (all the profitable trades with some brokers) nullified.

thanks

Thanks Pharaoh

I think that was the mistake we made, this issue happened like 2weeks after we started the business and i though that we have already informed him because we use to send mail to our new clients about it and I have already apologies that long time ago. More also, i think he was trying to place trade, that was when he discovered the the password has been changed to investors password. We don't like client to trade for us due to there own anxiety, is against our policy so we prefer to change password to investor password for them and change it back the traders password if they want it back.

BUT am still confused about the SCAMMING allegation, can we call these a scam?

Do i change your password in order to withdraw your money? remember that broker send money back to the account it came from and nothing like third party transfer!!

I think the loss is still your problem, that is what is really giving you headache and i have told you that we have found a solution to it (SLIPPAGE).

We made 76% in this non-farm week only for our clients and next week is HOT base on the FUNDAMENTAL INDICATORS. So you can give us a trail again to recover your money in just 2week, ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING.

FXDD and LPOA request

Pharaoh,
Thank you for the highlights, I appreciate your response. Forex is a very risky business and I am fully aware of that, I have had my own days too, good and bad. I am also a good trader but I sometimes use fund manager because I want to focus on my research work.
The fact is that, this guy Ben Oyeyemi is a disinclined scammer and a racketeer, you can read from his words that he has little experience of what he is doing. He managed funds without proper LPOA, he changes clients account without informing them, he collects clients’ bank accounts and protest that he cannot commit fraud on them from abroad! How wield is that?
Anyway thanks for your information because I have called FXDD and they have confirmed to me that he broke the rules by trading without a proper LPOA, and that all profitable trades so far is subject to cancellation with immediate effect, in fact their agents have been mailing me for reply. The compliance department called me to request for an information which I am about to give them soon. I reckon that will put this case at rest once and for all and my lawyers can have easy case.
However, the only reason why I am doing this is to prevent other innocent people to fall victim. Forex will be a very good business if we get rid of cheaters and people that don’t play by the rule.

Desperate Scammers

This is to sound a note of warning to all members of FPA that there are even more dangerous and treacherous scammer out there that are relentless until they scam you of your hard earn money.

Following on from my earlier scamming report, I decided to open a new live account. I opened the account online and sent all necessary documents, few hours later, I got a mail that my account have been approved and the login details and password given along with instruction on how to wire fund. I was about to wire fund the next day but I decided to chat with the broker about an LPOA form; to my greatest amazement I was told that my account has not been created yet, they are just about to create the account. In order words, the scammer has bunked my gmail account and forwarded a different account for me to transfer fund to, which will eventually disappear to the scammer’s account. I recalled that the letter requested that I use Liberty Service or Paypal because they are faster; I was a bit sceptical because I like to use my bank for transactions for security reasons. Below is the letter I got from the broker.

‘Dear Dr. D. Davies,
Many thanks for your email. Please note that we haven’t created a Live account for you yet. Please wait until you hear from us but should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, xxxxx,Account Manager’

Also, I have got mails from my bank that there are attempts on my bank account, that I need to come in and change my online details.

Please, fellow traders on FPA, scammers are becoming increasing desperate and sophisticated. These are live incidents that happened to me this week. Please, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t be a victim.

Dr. Davies from UK

Impenitent Scammers

Fellow Forex traders, please be careful of whom you gave your details to. There are several cowboys especially from the other part of the world that claim to be account managers and promises heaven and earth; there are several of them on this forum with phony performance details but they have only one motive. Following on from my earlier scam report above, I lost $40,000 to a scammer (details above) recently but my loss is not limited to that; the scammer took my bank details with the excuse of sending some of my money back to me but to my utmost surprise, I lost £746.89 from my bank account recently. A payment was made from my account to facilitate a PayPal purchase on the eBay. In fact, that was the entire balance in my account as at that time as I have transferred the rest to a savings account because I have been cautious since my bank calls me sometimes ago, I would have lost times 10 of this amount. It is very appalling, unspeakable and horrendous that the said impenitent and unrepentant scammers are still making comments on this honest forum, I just made me wonder what this world is turning to..... PLEASE BE CAREFUL..............IF ANYONE APPROACHES YOU PARTICULARLY NEWBIES, CONTACT THE FORUM ADMINISTRATORS FIRST. One of the main objectives of a forum like this is not to fall into same mistakes others have been through and to collectively fight scammers as forex traders. Be Warned..............

Back