A Dangerous Scammer Information

Dr. Davies

Recruit
I am writing to warn the FPA members about a new stylish scammer on the FPA membership. His real name is Ben Oyeyemi, forex_Ben or Ben Benanke on FPA, he is from Nigeria and runs his scam through his website called ‘www.realmanagers.com’ and sometimes through FPA website unknown to the moderators. He is a Nigerian and he has posted series of blog on FPA website including the one he uses to scam which I will reveal to you subsequently how, when and with the dates. Even though he is not allowed to advertise on daily signals but he uses a language called ‘pidgin English’ in Nigeria to communicate after each daily signals which the moderators may read and not understand except for his targets, vulnerable forex traders and newbies, I will reveal the posts and their dates and interpret the meaning of the post because although I am from England but I was originally from Africa.
He scammed me to open an account and he trades it as a fund manager according to what he said on his website. I opened the account with FXDD, account number 519119 & and second account and funded it up to $25,000 at different stages and he started trading the account on 17th July, de does spike trading with up to suicidal 50 lots. He traded the account and made some profit at the beginning and we agreed to share profits by month end but all of a sudden he started an emotional blackmail to collect money from me with all sort of weird reasons. He collected money from me for Internet dish that damaged, money for birthday, money for debtors and police and money for relocating to Ghana, another country beside Nigeria with good light and internet connections. I recorded all conversation and every chat because I suspected him but I was giving him the nenefit of the doubt. He collected $9000 cash for which I have details documented, he eventually lost $30,000 in my account within a month. In all, I lost up to $40,000 to the scam. I tried to stomach the $30,000 loss as my own idiocy which may be hard claim according to my lawyers but demanded for the refund of $9000 collected from me under duress, emotional blackmail and undue influence. But as at date, he switched off phones and refuses to respond to my mails. I am writing this to warn off member from falling a victim as I have taking steps to secure justice. My lawyers are already working with a group called Economic and Financial Crime Commissions in Nigeria through the Crown prosecution Service of UK and the High Commission. I will keep briefing you of the latest developments as the litigation unfolds but BE WARNED!!!! of this SCAMMER

Sounds familiar! Wasn´t this that guy who promised to double one´s capital every week, and didn´t want to deal with English people any more because he was not getting the fees he wanted from an English investor?

I think we got that right ... :D

I am writing to warn the FPA members about a new stylish scammer on the FPA membership. His real name is Ben Oyeyemi, forex_Ben or Ben Benanke on FPA, he is from Nigeria and runs his scam through his website called ‘www.realmanagers.com’ and sometimes through FPA website unknown to the moderators. He is a Nigerian and he has posted series of blog on FPA website including the one he uses to scam which I will reveal to you subsequently how, when and with the dates. Even though he is not allowed to advertise on daily signals but he uses a language called ‘pidgin English’ in Nigeria to communicate after each daily signals which the moderators may read and not understand except for his targets, vulnerable forex traders and newbies, I will reveal the posts and their dates and interpret the meaning of the post because although I am from England but I was originally from Africa.
He scammed me to open an account and he trades it as a fund manager according to what he said on his website. I opened the account with FXDD, account number 519119 & and second account and funded it up to $25,000 at different stages and he started trading the account on 17th July, de does spike trading with up to suicidal 50 lots. He traded the account and made some profit at the beginning and we agreed to share profits by month end but all of a sudden he started an emotional blackmail to collect money from me with all sort of weird reasons. He collected money from me for Internet dish that damaged, money for birthday, money for debtors and police and money for relocating to Ghana, another country beside Nigeria with good light and internet connections. I recorded all conversation and every chat because I suspected him but I was giving him the nenefit of the doubt. He collected $9000 cash for which I have details documented, he eventually lost $30,000 in my account within a month. In all, I lost up to $40,000 to the scam. I tried to stomach the $30,000 loss as my own idiocy which may be hard claim according to my lawyers but demanded for the refund of $9000 collected from me under duress, emotional blackmail and undue influence. But as at date, he switched off phones and refuses to respond to my mails. I am writing this to warn off member from falling a victim as I have taking steps to secure justice. My lawyers are already working with a group called Economic and Financial Crime Commissions in Nigeria through the Crown prosecution Service of UK and the High Commission. I will keep briefing you of the latest developments as the litigation unfolds but BE WARNED!!!! of this SCAMMER

Thank you very much Dr. Davies, this is a shocking revelation of how son of a bi_ _ _ scammers work and BS everyone that thet can get their hands on. You did the right thing on exposing what happened to you here at FPA. I really appreciate it. I hope this scammer pays for what he's done to you to the full extent of the law!:err:

You will be punished by GOD and man, Dr. Davies

Hi all,

Am Ben Oyeyemi, CEO Real Managers, Nigeria. We manage funds for our clients on there individual account and we take 40% of the profit while the investor takes 60%. We share profit not monthly but when we feel is better to withdraw to keep profit. We have many clients in Nigeria, but Dr. Davies is the only one from U.K, i didn't know him at all BUT he saw a useful post made by me on FPA forum as he decide to call me. I never advertise fund management to him. We have been making between 100% to 500% on our clients account, please see attached files that belongs to two of my clients in Nigeria. I made 525% for one and 200% for the second within 2months. I traded for Dr. Davies and make 120% within a month by turning his $15,000 to $37,000, that is $22,000 profit in a month. During those period we had some challenges in our company and we decide to seek financial assistance from HIM, He lend me the total sum of $4,500 to solve the problem with the plan of paying back from our 40% share of the profit. When we make withdraw from the account, he removed the $4,500 he lend us and He send the remaining balance, he even claim that and gonna pay TAX from my share BUT i never refused it and He removed almost 500usd from my money claiming that i have to pay TAX.

After sharing profits, we decided to go for another round of trading BUT this time we got a huge slippage problem from FXDD and we make some losses from the account in like 6 different occasions. I have been doing all i can to see how am gonna REDUCE the slippage problem, I even chatted with FXDD on his behave that i got almost 50pips killing slippage. FXDD saw it and they decided to add $8,500 to our FXDD account balance.

This man will never tell everyone about the good things have done for him, there was a day i made $3,350, $3,360 and $6,250 on his account of $15,000. Total of about $13,000 profit in a single day, he never come to FPA to report that REAL MANAGERS is making money for him. FXDD added $8,500 to his account because of the slippage problem we had, He never come to FPA to report that am GREAT

So please, if you dont understand what the problem is, dont just post a comment at all. You guys are posting reply blindly without finding out the truth about the matter.

Please can you call this SCAMMING ?????????

Last edited:
Ben,

why would you need to borrow money from a client? $4500 ? You can't go to a bank to get that tiny amount?

If you are so great you could just trade for a few weeks and earn it yourself.

I'm wondering where you put all the money you made from trading your clients accounts?

Something doesn't seem right here.

A Dangerous Scammer, Watch Out!!!

Please fellow traders on Forex Peace Army, don’t be deceived by Ben Oyeyemi, he is nothing but a scammer and a crook. He will soon be caught by the law and exposed as my lawyers are working hard on that. I wrote the article earlier because I don’t want other people to fall victim. PLEASE DON’T BE DECEIVED AND BE WARNED!!!

There are some questions that he needs to think about;

1) Why will he borrow such a lage sum of money from a client when he claimed to have made over 500% returns on other accounts and was is borrowed without duress and blackmail? was there a colateral?
2) Why did he chat with my broker impersonating my details on three different occasions?
3) Why did he change all of my account passwords all of a sudden without first informing me?
4) Why did he collect my bank account details with under the pretext of sending money to me? I got a call from my bank some days later that there are some suspicious activities going on in my account. Still under investigation as at now.

I will keep everyone informed as the whole litigation unfolds but please BUYERS BEWARE, I am applying to the police to see if the SCAMMING website ‘www.realmanagers.com’ can be shut down and close.

Maturity counts

I got a call from my bank some days later that there are some suspicious activities going on in my account. Still under investigation as at now.

I wonder why FPA has not yet attended to you because you got not point. All you question has been answered BUT the pain of lossing 30k is what makes you to keep raising irrelevant points.

I am here in Nigeria, a WHOLE you is there in U.K and you are claiming that some funny activities is going on in my account, how can that be true? Do i turn into 2 and appear in your bank to withdraw your money OR I break into HSBC database to transfer your funds to my account in Nigeria? Doctor, please ask your bank to get your so called suspicious activities so that you can post it here on FPA for people to see.

To all FPA members, I am not looking for clients and I did know this man before. I posted something about NEWS SPIKE trading and he decided to call me to manage funds for HIM. I traded for him and i make cool profit for HIM and he gave me my share and also remove some percentage that i need to pay TAX for him. After sharing profit, He decided to go for another FRESH round of trading BUT this time around, the broker DENIED us and losses came in. He didn't have enough patient to get the loss back.

Ben Oyeyemi

Nice question

Ben,

why would you need to borrow money from a client? $4500 ? You can't go to a bank to get that tiny amount?
If you are so great you could just trade for a few weeks and earn it yourself.
I'm wondering where you put all the money you made from trading your clients accounts?
Something doesn't seem right here.

Nice question: I had experience with a client that got 230% and decided to change the login details to the account. I was not paid a penny for the 230% we made on his account.

As for Dr. Davies, I knew am gonna make profit for him and i decided to collect 4,500 from him with the plan of asking him to use my share to replace it. That really help me i guess because i never knew what he will also do.

Whether a client cheats you or not doesn't give you the right to change someone else's login details. If I caught an account manager trying to change my password, I'd close the account and pull ALL of the money out the same day, no matter how successful or unsuccessful that manager had been.

It sounds like you are trading without a proper LPOA. With an LPOA, the brokerage will make sure you get your money. Without it, you are probably violating the broker's TOS and could end up having all the trades canceled (or at least the profitable ones.

If you think you can't do something suspicious with someone's bank account info from another continent, you must not know a lot about banking.

Dangerous Scammer

That is exactly the attribute of a scammer. For your information, the scamming report is to warn off FPA members not fall victim of your scam and not to go through what I went through; I have already inform FPA that I have secured my own lawyers to secure justice and they are already working hard on it. FPA is a good association and it will pain me to see any member fall victim of your scam again. I am not accusing you of fraudulent activities in my account yet because I don’t have evidence but the fraudulent activities are from abroad and you are the only person that collected all my bank details under the pretext of sending money to me but the bank is investigating; if you are involved, you will be prosecuted, end of. It has got nothing to do with your force scam.

The $30,000 you lost from my account is not a problem; I am a senior lecturer and can easily earn that by hard work; but your superciliousness, arrogance and lies after collecting $9000 from another fellow under duress and blackmail. Kindly wait until the law catch up with you, it may take time but justice will prevail.

Back