• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem A Dead Scam Company Comes Back With A New Name

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
We admit it. Everyone of FPA's Scam Investigations Committee loves horror flicks. Part of the fun is that no matter how completely they dismember, shoot, blow up, or incinerate the bad guy, we know he'll be back for another round of carnage in the next movie. Movie nights at Scam Investigations HQ are usually very gory.

Reality is different. We wouldn't like it if a real maniac on a killing spree kept coming back no matter how many times he was killed. We've just found out that one of the scam companies we thought was dead has come back from the grave under a new name to scam again.

On December 16th,, 2008 the FPA declared the HYIP known as TradeLite to be a scam. This company was evidently a Ponzi scheme and the owners decided it was time to take the money and run. This left many FPA members and other investors with a total loss of funds invested.

On January 11th, 2009, FPA member Joseajm reported that he had noticed that Libertyreserveoffshore's website seemed to be nearly identical to the old TradeLite website and was also based in Panama. He even saw that one of the testimonials on the site said “Trade Lite” instead of Libertyreserveoffshore.

Normally, the FPA doesn't do too much on weekends, but a member of the Forums Team gave FPA Investigator Gerard a call and asked him to look into the situation. Gerard quickly found the review referring to Trade Lite and also noticed that all the reviews had dates ranging from April 12th, 2008 up to November 6th, 2008. A quick whois check on the Libertyreserveoffshore domain name shows that it was created on December 16th, 2008. This is after all the alleged testimonials were left. This is also the exact same day the FPA declared TradeLite to be a scam and was after the TradeLite website was taken down.

It appears that the testimonials were copied directly from the TradeLite website. Whoever was responsible for changing the name of the companies in the testimonials missed one.

It seems obvious to us that this new HYIP site is being run by the same scammers who were behind TradeLite. We urge people to not place a single dollar with this company. We urge the TradeLite victims to notify the authorities and the electronic payments companies that the LR Offshore site lists.

Let's see if we can finish this villain off permanently this time.

Discussion thread for scam finding against TradeLite.net

Formal Scam Confirmation against Libertyreserveoffshore.com

Formal Scam Confirmation against TradeLite.net

In case LR Offshore decides to remove those fake testimonials and claim they never existed, we've attached screenshots of the testimonial talking about TradeLite and the Whois information.

Attachments

• LibertyReserveOffshore_com - TradeLite testimonial.png
    LibertyReserveOffshore_com - TradeLite testimonial.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 102
  • whois_domaintools_com_libertyreserveoffshore_com.png
    whois_domaintools_com_libertyreserveoffshore_com.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 80
My thanks to the scam investigators

Many thanks to you and team for the fine work you do in exposing the scam artist.

lets get em!

ANYONE GOING TO PANAMA? I doubt if these scumbags r even in the same country as their domain registry. These evil humans need to be put off the planet and maybe ,in their next incarnation,they will have better luck. I dont want to wait for karma to catch up to these subhumans-they need to suffer and die horribly or better yet make them work(almost to death) and give 100% of their earnings to the people they screwed! I dont feel ANY Brokers can be trusted anymore-EVER! Great work on this scam case and well done to FPA members Joseajm and Gerard.

I think we could save a lot of time by labeling every closed HYIP as a scam and every open HYIP as a "scam in progress".
:D

An Applause for the Scam Investigations Commitee

Great work from the Scam Investigations Commitee. Together we Wipe out the Scammers..!!

:err:

Alien resurrection tradelite I will have the last say lol

I saw this a mile away these days I read all the pages, having taken a loss
and nauseous I figured let it go,heartache. Idid invest and and the newly designed N??? paid me hansomly,guess they had some guilt and decided to do good without even knowing. lol:err:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back