A healthier outlook

Dollar-Reaper

Private, 1st Class
It looks like there may be some light at the end of the tunnel, with better than expected consumer confidence index reading in the US and rise in Home
Prices. But, the outlook not so rosy for everybody, I see Colonial Banc Group Inc have filled for bankruptcy – what, they must be around the 6th largest bank failure ever in the US.
I guess we will know after the key economic release on the MBA Mortgage Applications and July New Home Sales are released today.

I see Colonial Banc Group Inc have filled for bankruptcy – what, they must be around the 6th largest bank failure ever in the US.

That's why I like to do all of my banking with USA Mattress Bank. They've been the one bank with rock solid reliability, serving the American people without fail since 1929.
:p

Exactly! I have always maintained that banks are legal Ponzi Schemes offering low returns. Here is part of the Wikipedia definition of Ponzi, "operation that pays returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned" sounds like a bank to me?;)

Banks

Talking of Banks - How about the breaking news that Lloyds Banking Group Plc could write off GBP500 million in loans to the UK pub operator, Admiral Taverns Ltd.

A little thirsty! But all the same it is just so pathetic, there is nothing anyone can really say, is there?

Back