A little gift for those who've been kind enough to help a poor little Forex n00b (Hope I don't get m

Michael "Grimweird" Tan

Private, 1st Class
Err... For when a Trader needs to walk away from his/her trades and just chill a while:

FREE MOVIES!

Free Movies Online - Watch Free Movies - Watch Full Movies Online - Download Movies For Free

Just wanted to show my appreciation to all the folks who've helped me out with tips and advice on how to be a better Trader.

It ain't much, I know, and I'm not even sure if it's even allowed by the Moderators... If it's not, well, maybe you mods would be kind enough to err... Look the other way for a day or two before taking it down huh? :p

Gotta admit there ARE ads in the site so it CAN be a little irritating. But well worth it I think.

P.S. To those who didn't help, please consider this a gift... *cough* Iknowyouwillanyway *cough* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that links, it's really damn cool anyway for whatever you may really think and you should assume it's all damn great. What do you say about that ? I also have the collection of such things and that really should be doable for any basical case for whatever reasons out there, I hope you really do.

Back