A Little thank you to the forexpeacearmy

Forexismyworld

Recruit
I just want to say thank you to Forex Peace Army who do their best for traders to help to find out what brokers are for real and what not... i think without them i would have been out of the trading business pretty quick...

the team at FPA does need a appreciation for the service they are providing

T H A N K Y O U @ the team at FPA :) :)

You're welcome! :)

I'll make sure to pass the link to your post around to the rest of the team.

I just want to say thank you to Forex Peace Army who do their best for traders to help to find out what brokers are for real and what not... i think without them i would have been out of the trading business pretty quick...

I am also with you, I mean send my thanks too...

Yes, FPA is actually doing good in reviews site for making a good brokers list for traders all over the world. I recommend FPA as a quality reviews sites for anyone. And can you tell us which your broker is?

little do people realise how much FPA serves as the bible of forex brokers :) many thanks to team FPA and more power guys :D

Back