A Message for Felix re Tithing

onshore

Private, 1st Class
Now I must qualify myself here I do not take live to seriously I have had to many dramas and am to old to worry to much about things, so things I say are usually a bit tongue in cheek.;)

With that in mind I read Felix's intro and how he and Many other so called guru's a adamant regarding tithing.

So I started this week I gave to a local charity (PS I am general a pretty generous person particularly with my opinions)

Anyway the day after I tithed my partner got the job she was waiting for answer from and her daughter who is living with us had some good news re a course she is about to start.

Ah Ha It's starting to happen.

Well I have had the worst weeks trading and have lost a good amount of money ?????
So any others have experience with the tithing.

PS Felix If you read this a question.
If buy a lotto ticket (proceedings go to charities) and I never win is that tithing.:)

tithing

Hi mate,

I'm a strong believer in tithing - I pay about 8-10% of my winnings to tithing.... who knows what good it does or doesnt do for my trading, I just know what good it does for the people that recieve it....

I think tithing helps me keep the correct view on money and who's money is it anyway. I also view the tithing as seed planted and some seeds produce quickly and others are like tree seed which take years to produce.

Well According to me If you help others you will get benefits for sure BUT its not about give and take. Make it for human being not just for get a good rewards :)

But Its fact that If you help others you will get benefits for sure :)

Share with others is somewhat really good anyway with whatever they may say here it's totally doable and favorable for many many reasons out there. But you should start something cause of that matter anyway. Can we repeat the success without charity ? Possibly.

Back