A message from Felix :)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix writing. Long time no talk. I think last time I emailed you was on around November 15th, 2007 or so, right before our big fund raising yacht party that I organized for our members. Sorry for not staying in touch for so long I had some very "interesting" things happening that needed my attention, lol. There are usually two reasons I would ever write you an email. It's either to make some jokes, or help you make some money, lol.

Well...let's briefly review what happened on that yacht party. I personally had a great time, over 200 people attended, people from around 8 different countries came. I'll tell you, I thought forex traders were kind of "weird" breed of people, but when I met some of them in person, they are actually even more odd than I thought. In fact, there were so many odd people, that the odd people started to seem normal to me, and the normal people started to seem odd. Interesting paradox...

I personally think that Rob Grespi from kingforexsignals.com was the most popular and most sought after guy there. If I was to tell you some of the stories about him, I think you would have hard time believing me. Get this... As we started boarding the boat, a very nice and good looking lady came up to Rob, who was one of his subscribers, and she said the following: "I would like to give you a very special pussy ball as gift." I was standing, and I thought that I didn't hear her right, but she takes out this little pouch, and takes out perfectly shaped, orange ball, about half an inch in diameter. Then she tells the story of how she went to a Native American woman healer, and told her about Rob, and the healer had the urge to pick out this stone, put it in her vagina, and do a pussy healing on it. Yep, I was there, I saw the whole thing. I too could not believe my ears, but nope, it was real. Now, of course Rob's first reaction was: "Can I see the picture of this healer?", but unfortunately she didn't have it...

Then another guy came to Rob and gave him a pillow case with the image of half naked Paris Hilton on it. Of course Grespi liked this gift. That's the pillow he slept on for the following two weeks. Then when it was time for Grespi to go back to France, he "conveniently" decided to leave his pillow in my place, because he was afraid that his wife would throw it away. He made clear instructions that nobody sleeps with that pillow...not even my cats... Yeah, his wife is kind of mean. Last time, I remember Rob had this really cute Duffy Duck t-shirt, but his wife got mad, and took it away.

Yeah, I got some gifts too. Some guy gave me a prosperity cat. I don't know, some kind of cat, when you shake it, something inside rattles. I still don't understand whether something is broken or it's meant to be like this. Then another guy gave me some Indian Ayruvedic tongue cleaner. So while Rob Grespi was enjoying sleeping with his Paris Hilton pillow, and playing with the ball, I was looking at my prosperity cat, and scraping my tongue. Go figure...

I know if I didn't show you pictures, you would have hard time believing this story...so here are some pictures for you:
The famous pussy ball:
pussyball.jpg

The famous pillow case:
parispillow.jpg

Okay, enough about the "fun" stuff. Let's talk about the "boring" stuff, let's talk about forex trading stuff, lol. You know, as you know, for a long while, I have been teaching people how to trade forex by doing live trades through my forexdiamonds.com service. I simply would tell them when I am buying, and when I am selling, and why. That way, things were always kept simple, where people learn hands on through repetition. On the boat, I attempted to explain to people how I became a forex millionaire, but I had real hard time doing it. When I made things simple, most people were getting bored. When I made things complicated, most people were getting interested, but didn't understand. I was explaining to people my rule of 10, rule of 100, rule of 1000. Most of them were very practical explanations, that simply needed a new habit to be established, and mundanely repeating it, but that was boring. When I tried to explain to people how rule of 100 worked, due to environmental conditioning of human minds, and I said that it worked because earth revolves around 365 times in one orbit of the sun, while earth is approximately 3.65 times larger than the moon. The difference is 100 times. The moon takes 27.32 days to orbit the Earth, and is 0.2732 of Earth's size. The difference is 100 times. The moon is turning approximately 100 times slower than the Earth is spinning. That is where the rule of 100 comes from.

So after having some fun with explanations of some of my life rules, and trading routines, and after some very cool education from our guest speakers, some people were excited while others were frustrated. I remember one guy asking: "So Felix, how do we actually make money? What's a good pair to trade right now?" I simply said that the best opportunity I see was to short GBP/USD. That was Saturday, November 17th. On Monday, there were plenty of opportunities to go short anywhere between 2.0600 and 2.0650. Right now it's 1.9822. Only a little over 800 pips, and if you just happened to be on that boat, and you happened to take that trade, I suggest exiting right now. When I say exit, I do not mean reverse, lol. I mean exit.

Unfortunately, right now, I do not see any particularly good investment opportunities. It's good time to keep the savings in Swiss Franks, the default currency and wait until next good opportunity comes up.

In any case, I just wanted to say hi, and I will speak with you later.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Hello Felix,

I wish you a successful and happy new year! Do you arrange a webinar about your trading rules which you were talking about on the boat trip?

Regards
FxN

http://www.foorex.ch.vu/

- The Forex Search Engine -​

Last edited:
Hi Felix

Great to hear from you. Wishing you and Rob Crespi (and yours) a Happy New Year.
Hope you had a good break.
Loved the boat story-and after being bedbound for a week-I lol- it was the best antibiotic.lol

You mentioned you ' may ' make a video of the boat cruise training talks and wondered if you have and-is it for sale?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Joh

The good luck cat

The good luck cat thing you actually got is called a "Maneki Neko." I got one as well from a subscriber who flew in from Japan. Wish I remembered his name, hehheh. Great guy. Anyways, here's a link with info about it:

Maneki Neko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I assume he gave you the same kind he gave me with the right hand raised. "A raised right paw supposedly attracts money, while a raised left paw attracts customers."

Cheers!

-Sir Pipsalot

Happy New Year Brothers In Arms

Happy new year my friends, i hope for every body here that we will make a lot of PIPS this year.

Great Thanks for Felix and Rob !
Genius of generosity and technical capacities !

;)

Felix,happy new year

Felix,i wish you a happy new year.i will always appreciate you for your generousity and sincerity.i pray that this year will be the best you have ever lived.

Prosperous New Year

Hi Felix and gang,

May this year brings more prosperity, and wealth, with lots of pips of course.

Cheers,
:) Hannan

Happy New Year - hopefully a good and prosperous one!

HNY to Felix, Rob, Sir PIP's and the all the Diamonds/King Forex troops & traders,

As 2008 ends with an "8" then it should be a lucky year! the number "8" in Chinese is "ba" which sounds like "fa" which means "to prosper"..... the great US Change in Non-farm Payrolls trade on 1/04/08 made me prosper & hopefully will set the coming trend for the year!

To our continued success!

All the best

JonMACD:)

Hi Guys
Was that really Felix reading from several sheets of paper in the video teaser?
It looked to me like a stand in, rather like when the IRA/Shin Fein was banned and all their press statements were read by and actor on the UK news. I can understand if Felix wants to keep his identity hidden since a lot of high powered organisations would like him to disappear.

Anyway a prosperous New Year to all who sailed and to everyone els in the army whatever rank.

Back