A message from Felix :)

I can't access curent forex trading singnal

Dear Felix,
Thanks for your free service,but i can't access current forex signal,can you please give a little info on how to access the current trading signal after login.
Thanks Again.
Osueke Emeka

having problems with the signal

Hi,
can someone help me out?i have been trying to subscribe to the free signals but it keeps bringing me b ack to the home page and i'm very sure i'm logged in.how do i get on the mailing list?is it a general problem?what's reallly happening?
Please someone help me out.

I am experiencing the same problem. I keep getting an error message stating that I have the incorrect password. Please help!

It can get a little confusing. Login to the FPA using your personal username and password, select today's signals and it should ask you for a password. Hopefully, the password of the day that came with the daily trading signals email will work at than point.

I haven't received an e-mail for the daily trading signals with the password of the day. Please advise.

Check your spam and/or junk mail folders in case it ended up there. You should have an email with the subject line of "Forex Trading Signal 02/21/08"

Back