A New Appeal To Change FPA Rule

Please state your stand on the present FPA rule preventing help to scammed recruits:

• Do you have any other opinion?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludvik Cizinsky

Private
I'm still at it... As I stated in my post: "FPA, Scammers & Need For Help" there is an urgency to change the FPA rule which prevents helping scammed members whose rank is "recruits". I'm restating my appeal as there was no response from FPA leadership... I also appeal to other members, namely recruits, to state in this forum their stand on this issue. So far, only two "peaceniks" wrote a pro-change response. I believe there are many more (and may need immediate help) agreeing with us and I encourage you to emerge out of the woods! Although, you may be presently unaffected by the rule, you may need assistance in the future. It could be sooner than you realize! Let's all be counted regardless of rank! Let's fight what's wrong in forex all together; like the Musketeers: "One for all, and all for one!"

Last edited:
Hello Ludvik,
I'm afraid I personally can't agree with your appeal, you are asking a lot and giving nothing. The service that FPA provides FREE is unprecedented and that demands nothing but respect. The one rule that they ask you to abide by is really very easy to attain, doesn't take long and shows everyone at least you are willing to give a small amount of commitment back to the community you are asking help from.
Your particular problem has not I am sure come about over night, why did you not come here earlier and start talking about your problems?

FPA FAQ's

4. Have you attained the rank of private on our forums?
Why? We are happy to help you, but it's possible only when all our members INCLUDING YOU are active. If you came out of nowhere to get help and going to disappear into the blue when your case is resolved, you wouldn't be of much help to other members.

like the Musketeers: "One for all, and all for one!"

....it's the "one for all" bit that's missing don't you think?

I'm on pretty good terms with the scam investigators. Before the rule was fully enforced, they tell me that 8 out of 10 people wouldn't even put a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder. Some would enter their scam ticket and never reply. Others would come back a month later (still not having posted anything publicly) and demand to know why the FPA hadn't solved the cases.

Becoming a private isn't too difficult (except that our favorite AssMod sometimes is a little behind handing out stripes). It only takes 10 posts and sometimes a wake up message to HQ to get that rank.

A scam ticket is a private forum thread. It's viewable only by the person who submits it, FPA Investigators, members of the Scam Investigations Committee and FPA Administrators. It is used for the initial strategy discussion and submission of evidence.

The rule requiring the rank of private was put into place when the scam investigations procedure was created. This rule used to just be written on the scam ticket submission instructions. Most people ignored it. A few months ago, it was finally programmed in.

Part of that 10 posts thing is to make sure that people understand the concept of posting and replying in forum threads. This is an actual message sent to the FPA from a 0 post recruit who left a ticket...

About 6-weeks ago I filed a Complaint with this website regarding a blatant scammer.

I went into great detail and offered to provide copies of all e-mails, screen shots and other proof that what I claim is 100% true. This ******* stole money from me and poses a danger to others -- especially all Newbies.

So far, there is absolutely NOTHING on your website that I can find dealing with this scammer/conman.

So why would I want to stay on your e-mail list when you're not doing anything about a legitimate, well documented complaint? Sounds like your website is just a squeeze to get e-mail addresses for you to spam later . . .

Am I wrong?

His scam ticket was opened 4 weeks previously, not 6 weeks. The day after his scam ticket was opened, one of the FPA's investigators asked him to post in the Scam Alerts Folder and to leave a review. He had already ignored those instructions when he opened the ticket. He also ignored the instructions about checking back on the ticket after a couple of days. He submitted his ticket and expected the whole issue to be fixed without him having to even check for a response.

He's the worst example, but there are others. People joined, left scam tickets, and would email weeks or months later asking why the problem hadn't been fixed. They'd never bothered to look at the reply left in the scam ticket thread.

The majority never even sent an email. They created an FPA account, opened a scam ticket and disappeared.

Others who replied to their tickets would sometimes make a single post in the Scam Alerts Folder and leave a review. After getting the case resolved, they would email their thanks. The FPA's investigators told them that the best thanks would be to visit the forums and help other traders. A few did. Most didn't.

LudviK, I'm sorry to hear about your loss but I'm gonna give you some reality on what's happening here. You've been a member since Sept. yet you only have 5 posts all of which deal with you having been ripped off and this site not willing to help because of your rank. So even if those were useful posts, which they're not, that's a total of about 1 post A MONTH!

Part of the problem here seems to be an entitlement attitude that probably got you in the hands of the scammer who is the only reason you're even at this site to begin with. Take a tip from cowmadagan who's been posting his ass off on here and after about 5 more of those you'll be a private. Remember Forexpeacearmy is not the problem here.

Back