A reintroduction

nolank

Recruit
HI to all who read this.

I am not new to forex, but belong to that group of people who were previously scared away. My story is brief but please read it.

I wanted the freedom of working from anywhere, for a few hours a day and making a living - just like most of you, I expect.

I enrolled in a course from Aden Rusfeld and also in some of his on-line training. I must say that I learned a lot and Aden certainly knew what he was talking about, but that did not lead me to profits.

My plan was to put some money in his conservative managed account (max expected drawdown 10% per month, and expected reward of 10% - 20% per month, if I recall correctly), and to run an equal amount of money for myself.

Well, by the end of it all, I pulled the plug and salvaged about 20% of my investment from Aden's managed account after a few months, and never really got going on my own.

I am keeping an eye on the forex because I want to get back into it, but only at a later date when I am more financially stable and can devote a bit more time to it (there are personal reasons why now is not the time).

Like many others, I was doing quite okay at dummy trading, but in retrospect, I was impatient and even though I said I was going to practice and practice before going live, I felt that I had to go live to get access to the charts, do their minimum 10 trades per month (Gain Capital), and then continue on dummy trading. So much for that though.

Anyway, enough about the past, I want to keep my eye on things, and in the future, I will rejoin the traders' ranks.

Last edited:
Back