A scam by Capital Access Group - accessgroupcapital.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvar

Recruit
I am writing to report a scam by Capital Access Group accessgroupcapital.com
Company number 09082759
Initially when I started trading company didn't feel anything fake but once I made a request for withdrawal they stated my bank card is fake therefore cannot return my money to me.
Immediately after this talking with the broker Timofey Novak, in order to avoid theft of money from my bank account, I blocked the card that I submitted to this company for verification.
I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis.
Kindly take strict action against the company.

C
I am writing to report a scam by Capital Access Group accessgroupcapital.com
Company number 09082759
Initially when I started trading company didn't feel anything fake but once I made a request for withdrawal they stated my bank card is fake therefore cannot return my money to me.
Immediately after this talking with the broker Timofey Novak, in order to avoid theft of money from my bank account, I blocked the card that I submitted to this company for verification.
I can furnish all the documents to prove my identity, they have already taken live selfies and are still refusing to act on a fair basis.
Kindly take strict action against the company.
Can you please share the email you have received from them?

147wolvesoptions.com broker name melissa
Allready i send 2, 20, 000 IN RS
ALLREADY ONE MONTH they NOT GIVE PAYOUT AGAN ASK THE MONEY SIR

147wolvesoptions.com broker name melissa
Allready i send 2, 20, 000 IN RS
ALLREADY ONE MONTH they NOT GIVE PAYOUT AGAN ASK THE MONEY SIR
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back