A small step into the unknown

LOL. He is kidding mate. Any one of us won't last next 100 years anyway

Of course I know he is kidding mate. But some rich guys do plan till 100 years. Otherwise those banker that works Wealth Advisory won't get their job. In nowadays, people prefer to create a fund of Wealth Advisory instead of Will Writing anymore. Those people could plan more than 100 years.

Silly mortals. Back when I was ruling ancient Egypt, I used to do 10 year plans. Since I faked my death and went independent, I've slowly been extending them over the last few thousand years. 100 year plans seem to fit me pretty well. :D

Silly mortals. Back when I was ruling ancient Egypt, I used to do 10 year plans. Since I faked my death and went independent, I've slowly been extending them over the last few thousand years. 100 year plans seem to fit me pretty well. :D

Oh my gosh... I met a Mummy here....:D

Of course I know he is kidding mate. But some rich guys do plan till 100 years. Otherwise those banker that works Wealth Advisory won't get their job. In nowadays, people prefer to create a fund of Wealth Advisory instead of Will Writing anymore. Those people could plan more than 100 years.

Still planning is necessary, you at least know at a certain day how much progress you had "actually" made on your plan. In forex you need a pre planned strategy with good money management to overcome all the emotions involved.

Still planning is necessary, you at least know at a certain day how much progress you had "actually" made on your plan. In forex you need a pre planned strategy with good money management to overcome all the emotions involved.

Indeed but you have to keep side your greed when you enter into Forex (Always things about you family too)

Hi there folks,

I've been perusing through this forum for a couple of months now drawing up my own strategy, carefully running through people's experiences and advice. I've been running a demo account for about 3/4 months now and am constantly finding excuses to stay there and not play with real money....but as my rugby coach always said, there's no training as good as playing the game.

I want to get into Forex firstly to give me some income boost but with the ultimate goal of breaking out of the usual method and spending the next 50 odd years making someone else some good money!

So I'm taking my first steps into it all, I've got my Fundamental Analysis time set aside in the mornings and evenings to help me understand the market a bit more and "hedge my bets" and my no more than 1% rule to keep me humble. Hopefully one day I'll be in a position to help out newbies the same way a lot of your advice has helped me!

Thanks all,

Ben

I love your mindset as at now. But I think 6 months is the ideal time to stick to demo before you go live. However,if you feel ready then go for it. All the best.

Back