• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem A Surprising Outcome to an FPA Investigation

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done

Thanks a million FPA, you've done a good work, you've helped many traders, i just want to advice my fellow traders that they shouldn't leave to much of their money with any broker for safety purposes.
I'll like to see this system discuss on this site FPA.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Good Work FPA

I am honestly happy with what FPA is doing especially in exposing scammers brokers like this one. I want FPA to publish trusted brokers that we the members can conviniently trade with. Meanwhile, I would want to know the strategy used by our lady to turn 100 to 8000 in 5days. Magical!!!!

Re-surprise outcome to an FPA investigation

Instaforex has a case to answer even though it eventually returned the said money. What it did is like applying medicine after death. They should without further delay refund Yulia and Burunia's fund, they should bury their face in shame.

Once again I salute the courage with which the FPA has put into this matter but it is not over until it is over, the war against fake brokers must continue.

I will also think that the genuine brokers must do something more concrete by purging out the fake members from their mainstream of their profession, because if a finger is soiled and it is not properly cleanse, it will definitely soil other fingers. this is the time for them to act.

I would be very much interested in finding out what is her strategy, to start out with 100 and end up with 8000 almost sounds too good to be true. Either she was lucky or then she has a skill or strategy which i would love to learn from. Thanks.

Can Aras194 reply to this?

thank you dear friends

Hello friends,
I really thank you because of your kind replies.
I don't use any complicated system or strategy, I just use very simple techniques, but try to use them in a correct way.
for example break out or 1-2-3 are very popular systems but some times you can get big profits even by starting from M5 time frame.
I am very busy these days and do not have free time, but as I promised to some of my other friends, I will explain whatever I know and use in Forex market.
have a good time.

Smear - baiting

Its disgusting how the lady's nationality as an Iranian was quickly used by Instaforex as a smear - bait label!
What a shame and what a bunch of losers!
I wish Aras success in trading and luck in happiness in life.

Pharoah, um thats 8000% !!! not a measly 800 !!

Oops - My mind is going. I can feel it. I think the guys who mummified me messed up.

Personally, I'd settle for 800% a week.
;)

Its disgusting how the lady's nationality as an Iranian was quickly used by Instaforex as a smear - bait label!
What a shame and what a bunch of losers!
I wish Aras success in trading and luck in happiness in life.

I wholeheartedly concur. Here at the FPA, there is only one category that counts. It doesn't matter what your nationality is, what color your skin is, or how you choose to worship (or not worship). All that matters here is that you are an honest trader trying to survive and willing to help your fellow soldiers survive on the battlefield we call forex.

Good Job FPA

What an awesome victory.

I have always had these fear that Brokers would not like outstanding profits and call it Cheat. Thats why i'm careful with Martingail systems due to very large lot sizes that can xplode an account to Mountain Everest just like aras in minutes.

Anyway thank GOD for guys like you.

I love this trader

My goodness, this must be a little bit of luck and total money mismanagement. Of cause she must have a very outstanding system too.
But please I'll love to learn from her.
To the FPA Team, you guys can never be paid enough for all the trouble you go through to ensure sanity in this forex business. May we all never loose a single pip to these miscreants but on the contrary gain as many more than Aras194 in weeks from them.

scam or scamer, who's who

Interesting predicament. I'm not sure if there are any truely honest players in this game.

Obviously the broker has a problem. How they handled it is extremely questionable.

As well the style of trading used to make these profits is extremely questionable.

It one thing to make amazing profits by taking on large amounts of risk and being right. Its quite anouther to make it by trying to scam poorly equiped brokerage houses by scalping the spread.

For all I know this brokerage might be telling the honest truth. In both of these cases they may have legitimate complaints. They didnt handle them professionally, in a legitimate or legal manner, but that doesnt mean the original complaints were ill founded.

There are just as many people, groups of people, and perhaps even nationalities, who consider it a fair game to try to steal from others using any little flaws in the system. Ultimately though, the burden of these flaws does fall to the broker who chooses to operate in a system where he knows he is underequiped.

Knowing this, the broker could have simply put a delay on this persons account, stalling their order entries untill their own system had a chance to catch up. If they know how fast the fast ECN's are, and how fast their own system is, it should be simple enough to target the traders trying to scalp the spread and put an entry delay on their trading. The trader might then scream about the slow transactions robing all their profits, but that is an entirely different scream than the outright confiscation of the profits.

Ultimately, I think this is what results from operating an unregulated industry, in a poorly supported, and unsupervised part of the world.

If these people are as honest, and as good as they claim, then what are they doing trading on two bit brokerage houses, other than trying to scam them!!

This seems like the kind of game where you constantly move from account to account, broker to broker, trying to take them for a quick profit before you get shut down.

However, aras194's claim may be correct, it is entirely possible to make obsene profits if one can trade the micro moves, breakouts, reversals, and trends, acurately, over and over again. Possible, but not exactly humanly practical. Its even possible to do this on higher time frames if your deadly accurate and highly leveraged. Its simple math vs human flaws, and the tendancy of the market to expose evey flaw and system error and to take you to task on them....

In time we will see the programs that can do this, not that they arent already there, just that we dont get to see them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back