a way to know if scam on new Ea s out there

mago

Private
Ive been llokin for a good EA but so far no good..so decided to do it on my own..and doing very well with indicators etc..im writting this for any interested in buying an automatic Robot sofware..i did buy one and found out once i paid the special price ..that i probably neede the upgrade for the system to really work and make money..thay had 3 upsells..so i immidiately canceled..that was close..so if you look at any advertising page offering EA s out there..new ones every week now..you wanna know if their honest ..scroll down to the very bottom..and click on AFFILIATTE if that word is there of course..and youll be brought to a page that shows you how many UPSELLS they have..now you know..so watch out for this..heres a message i sent to one recently...on there forum..good luck...

Sounds good BUT..you dont tell people that you have 4 upsells on t your product..you say your honest..ive bought some Ae s before only to find out there is upsells if you want the full version..which of course i didnt even use and requested a refund..which i got..so you say your honest..not quite guys anytime you wanna buy a forex product..just scroll down to the very bottom and click on AFFILLIATE ..and you will see how many upgrades you need..a fustrated trader..
I decide to not use a EA...i trade with signals..rather do it myself..

Back