• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

a weird thing

Right, but you cant read the reviews for all the brokers. Which brokers do you read the review? I think the rule should be over 100 reviews

Right, but you cant read the reviews for all the brokers. Which brokers do you read the review? I think the rule should be over 100 reviews

100 may be a little high. Consider 75.

Then the initial filter would be "does the broker have a recent string of complaints about serious withdrawal delays?". If so, skip it.

Next, does the broker accept people from your country?

Then, does the broker offer the features you want most?

Once you've done those 3, you'll find the list is much shorter. Then use the system here to trim it down farther:

How to Select a Forex Broker

Dear there are several brokers that are not regulated with any authority and they are scamming, therefore some people are being scammed by such brokers, so be conscious and choose the regulated broker for getting fruitful result from forex.

Regulation reduced the possibility of scam, but does not eliminate it. Anyone who says "It's regulated, so it CAN'T be a scam" is either lying or terribly naive.

If the broker has been around a while then they are unlikely to be a scammer. They would have too much to lose. There can be bad deals, high spreads but unlikely to be a big scam

Although many scams are short-lived, some scam brokers are terribly persistent and keep scamming for many years.

Rating and review is far different. In FPA you will find all generic reviews with ratings. For example someone has given 4 star to a broker. But if you do not read that trader’s review you will not understand why that trader give 4 out of 5! Why 1 rate is missing. This is the fact. Also there are different type of trader. Every trader rate its broker with their own priority. That’s why rating might different.

Rating and review is far different. In FPA you will find all generic reviews with ratings. For example someone has given 4 star to a broker. But if you do not read that trader’s review you will not understand why that trader give 4 out of 5! Why 1 rate is missing. This is the fact. Also there are different type of trader. Every trader rate its broker with their own priority. That’s why rating might different.

Absolutely agree. I don't pay attention rating itself rather reading reviews to get into the issue and make my own conclusions.

Even though I don't encourage blindly relying on reviews, but if the company's business is bad, then the majority of reviews is going to be negative, which is a good signal not to get into touch with this broker.

Back