New Forex Stuff A wonderful expert advisor (System removed from MyFxBook)

Hey mate, those fx book statistics really are not all that impressive. Too much drawdown. That EA will blow your account.

Hey mate, those fx book statistics really are not all that impressive. Too much drawdown. That EA will blow your account.
That it is an extremely aggressive account, and in addition the US dollar has fallen extremely, the corona virus is affecting all stock markets.
This EA of course can trade much more securely but it seems to me that it would not be very attractive

That it is an extremely aggressive account, and in addition the US dollar has fallen extremely, the corona virus is affecting all stock markets.
This EA of course can trade much more securely but it seems to me that it would not be very attractive
take a look at
Profit Factor:7.15

Your DD is too high to be profitable in the long run. Show us your trading history as I suspect you pile up positions until the market goes your way.
If you want something that protects your capital you should try to build things with this kind of equity line profile

When positions pile up and wait for the trend to move in the right direction then there is no daily profit. That is the strength of this EA because it creates channels in which it trades regardless of the market trend. By combining the three strategies, this is achieved and is very successful. Take a look at the profit factor and monthly earnings and you will see that few EAs have such results. The profit factor is currently 7.09 which is impressive

I finished the new version of EA Zoran.
Minor errors and improved mathematical calculations were eliminated.
Special thanks for all the suggestions and comments

Back