A3T.org (was A3Trading.com)

Nachoga

Recruit
On march 24th this year, I wrote an e-mail to A3Trading (es.customer.service@a3trading.com wich is the adress they show at their web page to ask questions) asking them if they were regulated, if so, what regulations they have and if one could open a Demo Account. By today they haven't answered me and keep sending me e-mails telling me how much money I am loosing by not trading with them. My question is, is this normal? Is A3Trading worth to trade with? I appreciate any advise, thanks.

Aaasss

Recruit
I want to warn from A3trading, where they stole all my money 15,000 dollars and they did not give me any profits.

Aaasss

Recruit
I want to beware of A3trading , as they stole all my money, me and my husband, 15,000 dollars, and they did not agree to give me any profits unless I transferred the amount of 5000 dollars. To file a complaint with Interpol, God willing, they can catch them and get my money back

Aaasss

Recruit
Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٦٣٩_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٧٣١_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٧٣١_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٣-٢١٠٦٤٥_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٧٣١_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٦٤٨_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٥-٠٠٥٦٣٩_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٠٣-٢١٠٦٤٥_Gmail.jpg
On march 24th this year, I wrote an e-mail to A3Trading (es.customer.service@a3trading.com wich is the adress they show at their web page to ask questions) asking them if they were regulated, if so, what regulations they have and if one could open a Demo Account. By today they haven't answered me and keep sending me e-mails telling me how much money I am loosing by not trading with them. My question is, is this normal? Is A3Trading worth to trade with? I appreciate any advise, thanks.
Of course, no, I do not advise you to trade with them if you are afraid for your money and search for them through the search engine Google. You will not find anyone who advises to trade with them and everyone warns them. I have to give me any profit or at least return my capital, but I will not stop until Interpol stops searching for them

Aaasss

Recruit
Of course, no, I do not advise you to trade with them if you are afraid for your money and search for them through the search engine Google. You will not find anyone who advises to trade with them and everyone warns them. I have to give me any profit or at least return my capital, but I will not stop until Interpol stops searching for them