AA Option Adam ansari Scam

Peter Johansson

Private
I opened an account with AA option in jan 15 and soon i had a call from this Adam Ansari and in order for him to manage my account i had to deposit 20 000 Euro, and stupid as **** i took my savings and made a wire transfer, anyhow so far all good and i was watching my account starting to grow and in the beginning of march i had 34 187 euro, then i got a mail from Adam asking if i would participate in a hedge fund program

A breakthrough in making huge profits in binary options powered by the stock market.

You are going to make [Your investment] X 835.21% = [PAYOUT]

Example: $10,000 X 835.21% = $83,521.00

The program starts on the Thursday the 12th of March 2015 and will end on the 23rd of April 2015.
and of course with that kind of profit how could i say no to that, i even got a friend involved that added another 5K so in total i now had 39 187 euro in my account that Adam soon would withdraw and start this hedge fund program,

and by the time i still had three trades ongoing that were coming out positive 14 K something which i still have in my account, i have tried several times to get these money out but there are no response either by phone or mail, and on the web page it just say that my withdraw are pending,

I even hired a PI trying to find out who this prick is but they did not found that much out and it is not cheap either so i had to stop the investigation, the mail from the PI are to read below

I have conducted enquiries in respect of AA Option and I find a company who’s Internet domain name “aaoption.com” was registered March 30th 2014. The details supplied to for the domain name registration where:

David Eshel,
Galaxy International Solutions
1st Floor
Hansa Bank Building
The Valley,
RG1 5BJ
UK
and a UK phone number of : 0203 7340184.

I found this to be an ‘odd’ address and further investigation found no such person as David Eshel anywhere in the UK and furthermore the postal code given for the office address is actually a residential area of Reading. There is no Hansa Bank Building there, nor a thoroughfare called The Valley. There is no UK Company called Galaxy International Solutions. I widened enquiries and I have ascertained that the Company is in fact registered as

Galaxy International Solutions
Hansa Bank Building
Valley
Anguilla
British Virgin Islands

In registering their details as they have they have misled WHOIS/INTERNIC into thinking they are a UK Company.

Although I have ascertained that AAOption is now seemingly owned by Domitilla Limited of 64 Paul Street (Ground Floor right), London EC2A 4TT and who’s sole Director is David Eshel, the company was only formed in July of 2014 and, as such, is regarded as a New Company at Companies House and information is limited. Eshel gives his address as the Paul Street address but, as previously stated, he is not listed in the UK.

I have attempted to gain contact via the various worldwide telephone numbers given on their website, together with attempting a “live chat” thereon without success.

Lloyds have issued a Statement, on June 26th, that AAOPtions, whilst stating that they are underwritten by Lloyds, have misled investors and they are not known to Lloyds.

I have read that AAOPtion is blacklisted by the UK Financial Authorities and they have more bad press than good press around the Internet.

It would seem that your best chance of recovery is via Domitilla Limited but I cannot locate a telephone number for them. Should they infer that they are not connected to AAOption then they can be referred to the domain name registry for AAOption in whos name the Director himself, David Eshel, registered it.

Kind Regards

Elliott Jackson

Operations Director

and by this i hope for a happy ending
Peter J

#

You must check review about the company when you get such offer. Its sad to know that you came here late. Do one thing go to there live support and get answer instant about your case. Lets us know what they say about the issue.

You must check review about the company when you get such offer. Its sad to know that you came here late. Do one thing go to there live support and get answer instant about your case. Lets us know what they say about the issue.
Hi
I have tried everything to contact them Chat, phone , Mail, but no response, next will be to go to their office in London
//Peter

I called the police fraud squad , they are investigating , I named Adam Ansari and James Patmore as the people who I liaised with in regards to the hedge fund .
The police are intending to get back to me am 20/4/16
I believe we should all call this number and make a complaint . they are very helpful ... so far ACTION FRAUD 03001232040. I believe if you lodge via the internet is it vetted by non police before being passed on to the correct people .

Back