AA Option (Domitilla Limited trading as)

Pippa

Recruit
I started investing with AA Option (Broker Adam Ansari) in March 2015.

I initially invested $9500.00 in my trading account and was told that my capital is insured, so if any trades was ever lost, I would never lose my capital.
I am currently sitting with $5250.00 in my account and have not been able to reach Adam himself for months.
I have been trying to withdraw what's left of my money since August, working with a support agent, Daniel Adams. He has been telling me that their finance department has paid the money out twice into wrong accounts where they had to recall the money and I am still waiting. Apparently now I have to wait another two weeks before I can receive the $5000.00 I requested to withdraw.
I still don't know why my account is not reflecting all my capital as I can't get hold of Adam Ansari.
They have caller ID and so they are avoiding my calls, or directly put me on hold until I eventually drop the call. I have sent numerous emails, to which I have had no reply.

Furthermore I invested a further $25 000 in an 8 week hedge fund programme where INTEL shares were bought and sold over an 8 week period to create supply and demand (I have all emails and updates relating to this programme). I was promised a 8.35% return on my investment, but the payout has been delayed numerous times due to Adam's apparent illness, investigations into money laundering from the bank due to the large sum of money which has to be paid out, original documents required by the bank, etc.

When I do actually speak to the people in Support, they seem so sincere and helpful, that it is hard not to be hopeful that this is all just teething problems of a new company. To date I have not received any payout, so until I do, this in my eyes is a RED FLAG.

Go to chat support and talk with them again also tell them that give proper response or you will share chat to all over the net.

I started investing with AA Option (Broker Adam Ansari) in March 2015.

I initially invested $9500.00 in my trading account and was told that my capital is insured, so if any trades was ever lost, I would never lose my capital.
I am currently sitting with $5250.00 in my account and have not been able to reach Adam himself for months.
I have been trying to withdraw what's left of my money since August, working with a support agent, Daniel Adams. He has been telling me that their finance department has paid the money out twice into wrong accounts where they had to recall the money and I am still waiting. Apparently now I have to wait another two weeks before I can receive the $5000.00 I requested to withdraw.
I still don't know why my account is not reflecting all my capital as I can't get hold of Adam Ansari.
They have caller ID and so they are avoiding my calls, or directly put me on hold until I eventually drop the call. I have sent numerous emails, to which I have had no reply.

Furthermore I invested a further $25 000 in an 8 week hedge fund programme where INTEL shares were bought and sold over an 8 week period to create supply and demand (I have all emails and updates relating to this programme). I was promised a 8.35% return on my investment, but the payout has been delayed numerous times due to Adam's apparent illness, investigations into money laundering from the bank due to the large sum of money which has to be paid out, original documents required by the bank, etc.

When I do actually speak to the people in Support, they seem so sincere and helpful, that it is hard not to be hopeful that this is all just teething problems of a new company. To date I have not received any payout, so until I do, this in my eyes is a RED FLAG.

AAoption "Support" is a huge farce. They just run you around in circles-- until they "hope" you just give up and walk away in frustration. There is always a few of us, however, that won't just stand by and take their abuse and thievery. At the very least, we will do our part in spreading the word that AAoption is a SCAM operation that cheats it's customers out of their hard earned money. They will do it without a shred of remorse or conscience as well, which makes it even more scary to know that there are people out there that are so heatrless, and without a human soul. What goes around always comes around in the end though! .... AAoption SCAM

Back