AA Option holding funds

Daniel Coulson

Recruit
It was my own stupid fault in not doing my research properly but I was first introduced to AA Options by a Peter Williams on 25/04/2015 I was given a good broker in the beginning his name was Alan Harvey as he was making me money well my account for that matter and it stands at $31904.25 USD to date, I find out that I can not touch it 7 months later, I find out that Alan Harvey was allegedly died in a car accident that is when it all went to hell no one contacted me on this regard I contact Peter Williams asking why has my account been untouched and why no one has contacted me I get this email no phone call dated 27/07/2015 almost a month after Alan's death yes I tried to call AA Options in that time and no one could tell me anything
Dear Daniel.

How are you doing today.
I wanted to talk to you regarding your account, i know that you havent been contacted for the past couple of weeks and there is a reason for that, i tried calling today so we can discuss future business.

Allan harvey is no longer with us after a terrible car accident we have been crushed by the bad news, that is why he didnt contact you,
it is my job now to make sure we are going to move forward and keep building what Allan started in his name an honor.

i wish you a very good day and hopefully we can talk soon.

Warmest regards.

On the 22/07/2015 I did try to withdraw my money and phone call after phone call I got the same thing someone will call you soon 27/07/2015 I get that email.
I email Peter back saying that he doesn't understand my situation (short story) and that I have a bad blood disorder and that I go to hospital every fortnight at that time I had 50% of my Plasma replaced now I am having 85% of my Plasma replaced and that at any time a protein in my Plasma can trigger any blood related cancer and on the 21/12/2015 my worst nightmares came true Leukemia struck not long after my wife and I came back from our honeymoon.

Going back on the 28/07/2015 Peter Williams emails me back saying this.

Dear Daniel.
I can understand why you are disspleased and i would like to take over your account and manage it myself, i had told you that i ONLY deal with account over 50k but since you were firstly introduced to the company through me, i feel responsible for you and i hate the fact that besides Alan the rest of my junior brokers failed to contact you and represent our firm the way i see fit, i would like you to add me on skype my user name is peter.williams4200 please do so and drop me a line when you are available to chat so we can regroup and talk about our future business relationship.
to read what you are telling me about your condition opens my eyes and helps me to understand how terribly narrow our prespection is in life, i wish you good health and many successfull years my friend please contact me as soon as you find the time.
Warmest regards.

I have contacted them saying that I want the money invested which was $19,000 USD the rest they can keep and shove it where the sun doesn't shine all I want is my initial out lay so if someone out there can help get me my $19,000 USD the rest they can keep I don't want anything from them nothing just my money back please may you help.

First of all go to their website and talk with customer support via live chat and tell them that you have crated thread over here and you are going to post it every where on the net if they didnt assist you properly.

I have tried many a time to do live chat but for some reason it doesn't work it has in the past but lately it is not working I am not sure the disconnected it due to an influx I am not sure but I click on the live chat and it won't load up I did say that my initial investment was $19,000 USD but I calculated incorrectly it was $20,000 USD

I have tried many a time to do live chat but for some reason it doesn't work it has in the past but lately it is not working I am not sure the disconnected it due to an influx I am not sure but I click on the live chat and it won't load up I did say that my initial investment was $19,000 USD but I calculated incorrectly it was $20,000 USD

I just checked the live chat Daniel and its working fine. Try again.

If live chat somehow doesn't work for you, email every address you can find for them. Send them a link to this thread and invite them to come here and explain what's going on.

Post an update once you've done that.

I just checked the live chat Daniel and its working fine. Try again.

Hi Fx Thank you for your reply when I log in thee live chat feed does not come up I have tried on three different computers one of them my wife's the other is a good friend of mine I now am trying to contact them on the phone with ZERO luck I am constantly hitting redial and it rings out I see that is another case opened on them similar to my case they are scammers and I really hope that I and all the people that they are scamming get their hard earned money back I had my first dose of chemo last week totally screwed my weekend chemo sucks big time. May God be with all the people that are getting scammed by AA Option

Hi Fx Thank you for your reply when I log in thee live chat feed does not come up I have tried on three different computers one of them my wife's the other is a good friend of mine I now am trying to contact them on the phone with ZERO luck I am constantly hitting redial and it rings out I see that is another case opened on them similar to my case they are scammers and I really hope that I and all the people that they are scamming get their hard earned money back I had my first dose of chemo last week totally screwed my weekend chemo sucks big time. May God be with all the people that are getting scammed by AA Option

Try live chat without login Daniel, its still working fine here.

And My antivirus says

Phishing detected!
Access to this page has been blocked.

I understand the risks, take me there anyway

Definition of Phishing
phishing
ˈfɪʃɪŋ/
noun

the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers, online.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

If live chat somehow doesn't work for you, email every address you can find for them. Send them a link to this thread and invite them to come here and explain what's going on.

Post an update once you've done that.

Hello Pharaoh I have email as many as I can to different address even their so called customer support I will see what will come of this if anything. Keep well and be safe Daniel

Try live chat without login Daniel, its still working fine here.
I have tried I clicked on the live chat and nothing I haven't even logged in I have tried different web browsers Google, Google Chrome, Opera, Yahoo, Firefox, Safari I have no idea why it won't work
they do even answer the phones

Back