• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AAAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I just set up an account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online- support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

I have submitted a scam report please go and see attachment files.

How long do you have the account for? Seems like you are pretty fresh..sometimes it is better to try to learn the platform on demo this way you know exactly how it works. AS for aaafx - for my 9 m (now is it) them holding my account - totally no problems. I can say I have more problematic money management with alpari.ru than with them.

yeah, not bad at all. I also have a trading account there - both for manual and autotrading. Btw, it recently become a Paypal broker as well :)

@FPA:
why aren't the posts removed, that were made by the banned spammers?
it might be simpler to just block entry by anyone from that country... they obviously can't compete with their rival india for call centers and need to resort to this sort of garbage to make a living over there. have they no pride? obviously not - so just block IPs from pakistan is what I say.
if not, at least have your system remove their posts upon banning. I realize it may not be withing the capabilities of your bb script, but please check for plugins or something to automate that. if removed, rather than left behind, you will make it more costly in efforts for them and reduce the efficacy of their tactics. thanks.

Hey there timmy,

you seem to be quite passionate opinionated writing about this broker...what's your story exactly?

I myself just opened couple of weeks ago a trading account with them, as well as zulutrade.

They should also delete the post, when they ban someone.
The software should do that automatically.

Otherwise, you only give them incentive to spam.

I have a negative experience with this 'brokerage' firm.
If you lose money that all is OK - no requotes, all is going well. But when you starting to win, please prepare for the full arsenall of broker weapons - virtual dealer, server shut down even two times per day when we have maximum market activity...
I have an LIVE account with them and earned 300% and started to receive server shut downs even twice a day and "all is fine with our servers" mails and no help with my issues.
My nickname at forex factory is stormex. You can view my profile and linked account...
Very bad brtoker. Very BAD!!!!

Typical SCAM BROKER
AAAfx Scam.png

When you lose - no problem, but when you win 300% they just do their dirty 'job' - TURN serververs OFF.

Took 5 seconds for the trade to activate, however I was connected with a very low ping. Supposedly no slippage or requotes.... Not recommended.

Back