• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AAAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am using AAAFX for my ZuluTrader account and I also run EAs and trade manually in the same account. So far I haven't had any troubles. I started out August 24 and made 130% ROI since then.

Deposits are easily credited to your account without commissions or fees and they accept credit cards.

Withdrawal are made by wire transfer only and there is a 25$ Charge.

Spread is a little bit higher than average, but if you use any other broker to trade with ZuluTrader, there will be a commission. By using AAAFX, the commission that goes to ZuluTrader's affiliates and signal providers is included in the spread. Slippage is also considerably reduced since this broker is directly integrated with ZuluTrader.

When I created my account, I used my own affiliate link, therefore I'm receiving 1 pip cashback on every trade in my ZuluTrader affiliate account.

----
edited on December 16

I just received an email from AAAFX saying that they are reducing their spread.
That is awesome, now their spread are very competitive
check it out : https://www.aaafx.com/Spreads.aspx

Last edited:
I very happy with this boroker. It offers very good conditions and I think that it will be great for traders. If offers the following to get you started.

Leverage of up to 1:500
No Dealing Desk Execution ensures our Customers’ best interest.
No requotes. Prices are filled with just one click. Guaranteed.
Spreads are among the lowest. EUR/USD starting at 1.5 pips.
Islamic accounts are welcome

I have trade with this borker and is very happy with the exprience. I would strongly recommend to others.

I very happy with this boroker. It offers very good conditions and I think that it will be great for traders. If offers the following to get you started.

I have trade with this borker and is very happy with the exprience. I would strongly recommend to others.

Hi Ion,

I don't want to sound paranoiac, but I would like to know what is your relation to Garth Ion and Austin Cornell.

It is a very strange coincidence that all you three guys signed up yesterday within a few minutes from one another and made the same post in different forums, promoting AAA.

We really welcome new members sharing their experiences with us, but in that way, you are decreasing the value of your post.

I forgot Cornell Austin (I think is PROBABLY the same person with Austin Cornell);)

Spam Spam Spam

Are you guys for real? It is very *** to keep opening new threats and posting in other threats the same thing.

Do you know the difference between a spammer and a scammer?

Just one letter.

Do they really think that by using this method they can get new customers?

WRONG!

A spammer is very likely to become a scammer sooner or later;)

We do not support spammers and I advice everybody here not to use this broker.

f-man, didn't you see the statement from FPA (some few days back) that this guy is spamming from Pakistan??? : )

Waste of time...only thing to do is for the FPA to him.

There are a amazing great deal with of the absolute nature of the iron online rampant advertising materials fact that strongly encouraged forex trading as with an especially easy way bring out millions in profits.

Spam goes on and on

f-man, didn't you see the statement from FPA (some few days back) that this guy is spamming from Pakistan??? : )

Waste of time...only thing to do is for the FPA to him.

The worst thing is that they somehow got my email and I am getting this thing on my email as well.:mad:

Three new names with the same thing in different forums the past few days.

Back